AM

Posted on May 2, 2022

These drops for me-- are like magic. If I'm feeling nauseous I take 1 of these and it goes right to the problem (it's like it zaps the nausea or something). How long the relief lasts I suppose depends on how nauseous I am. Sometimes I take 1 and I'm fine for hours or maybe the rest of the day. Other times I may have to take another one or two later on-- but I only take 1 at a time. I think it's great that a little drop like that can zap the nausea-- and I'm so happy that it's all natural ingredients. I don't have to take an over-the-counter chemical-type thing to deal with my nausea!!!!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I LOVE tummy drops. These ones are a step above regular mints with peppermint oil and easier on the stomachs. They also come in a resealable bag which is perfect for me when I’m traveling. I’ve also tried the ginger ones, but the mint continue to be my favorite!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These taste ok, I bought them because the other brand I normally buy was out of stock. The quality is good, but the size is small, there’s not much in the bag for what you pay. I like the organic ingredients. Peppermint benefits me by freshening breath after eating a spicy meal and easing nausea.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

i really like the taste of these. they’re very minty. no hint of ginger in this one. however, i don’t think they work very well to settle my stomach, unfortunately. i usually have to take something stronger to deal with my nausea. i like that they’re natural and individually wrapped, and that the bag they come in zippers shut to preserve freshness.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have been looking for peppermints to help with digestion after meals, due to some abdominal discomfort after eating. These Tummydrops work well for me! The high peppermint oil content does the trick. It helps that they taste great too!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Tastes great. I always buy the ginger one I tried this one this time as the other one was discontinued I hope it comes back

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have sensitive digestion and I do think eating one of these candies everyday did have a slight positive effect on my digestive symptoms, but not a huge miraculous improvement (maybe you can get a better effect from eating more, but I didn’t want to overload on too many sugary candies and the candies are expensive also). Unfortunately I also have sensitive bladder issues and this seemed to irritate my bladder symptoms, so that negative side effect wasn’t worth the small improvement in my digestive symptoms for me, and I don’t plan to continue taking these. I like that it is vegan and the flavor is good though, and overall quality of the product seemed fine.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I like having these on hand for occasional upset stomach. They have a good peppermint flavor and aren't overly sweet. I think the price is a little high for the quantity, but the quality is good so I'll likely buy them again.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

They sometimes clear up a gas issue so that I don't have to take Mylanta. If they are going to help, they work quickly. They taste good and the quality is good.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

These are the best peppermints anywhere. My stomach feels better almost immediately after taking