AM

Based on 8,610 Ratings
7,593
iHerbCustomer
3,693

I have been taking this vitamin for a few months now and can see the difference. It has been building up in my body and I think I am finally seeing the quality of life improvements that were promised to me. It's really good quality, so the price point is worth it too.

4,504

I recently started taking this wonderful vitamin and have noticed amazing changes. I've always been someone who was feeling tired and not up to par, but now I'm feeling strong and energized all the time. The quality of my sleep has also improved drastically as well as my mood and overall health.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
3,972

I can't say enough good things about this vitamin. It has significantly improved my physical and mental well-being, as well as my mood. I work in computer programming and am a big nerd, so sometimes it's hard to find time for healthy meals and drinks. With this vitamin I no longer have that excuse!

Posted on May 2, 2022
17,192

I love this vitamin, it has been a huge part of my life. I feel like my mood and energy levels have improved immensely since taking it. I've been taking it for a while now and these improvements are noticeable. It's not just that the supplement is outstanding, but also the customer service is excellent-- they're always very quick to respond!

Have previously tried this and found it sits well with me for energy support, immune system booster, sharper brain and cognitive function, mood, and overall health. Thus the repurchase. I rotate among diff brands of multivitamins (after some time) so that my body won’t get used to it and see / feel if I may be missing something. Life Extensions is now part of my regular stash as I love this so much. It’s quite affordable and has bio-active forms of vitamins. I just pop a tablet in the morning so that I can start my long day right. Do remember to take in plenty of H20 as it can be quite dehydrating though. Consider taking this brand of multivitamins and you surely won’t look back and regret. Smash the like button if you found this review helpful.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I was diagnosed with digestive issues and anemia in 2020. My hormones have been all messed up because of it and causing a multitude of health issues including exhaustion and insomnia. After just a few days of taking these I noticed a difference in my energy levels and sleep. After a few weeks I finally had energy to do things again, I’ve tried so many different vitamins and this one is definitely top notch! It’s been a couple months and I’m hopefully that I’ll be fully restored to health if I keep taking them and eating healthy, definitely recommend!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

The quality is good. Have not bad taste. Size are normal. Iherb packaging is nice. Best for adults. There are important vitamins per daily for adults (after 16-18 age). Serving size and price compare is good too. Potencies is normal, I think. Good supplement in general.

2883b7ce-eb4a-44b7-9d98-a8c3f1c56eaa
11,745

I'm absolutely in love with this vitamin. After I started taking it, I noticed immediate improvements in my mood, well-being, and overall health...and these improvements have continued to get better!

6,308

I have been using this vitamin for a month now and have noticed an improvement in my mood, ability to handle stress, and overall health. Although it is a little expensive, I am confident that it is well worth the money.

5,675

I am totally convinced that this supplement is giving me the burst of strength and energy that I need. I believe it has improved my mood, health, and well-being as well as giving me improved quality of life.