AM

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Excellent! Bought sooo many times.

I trust this brand, it has good quality ingredients, the size is pretty small, easy to swallow. The dosage depends on how many vit D3 you consume (should ask your doctor first) . It benefits my overall health if you combine with D3 dan magnesium citrate l. No taste at all

b3479ca9-2eb2-4d82-929a-781caeefe0df
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Vitamin K2MK7 is a fat-soluble vitamin that the body needs for protein synthesis. Vitamin K2 plays an important role in metabolism, in strengthening bones and connective tissue, in kidney function, is involved in calcium absorption and ensures the interaction of calcium and vitamin D. This brand offers the most optimal dosage for women. The price is quite adequate. My wife is used to taking it with D3 5000iu daily. Thanks iHerb.

05b225a5-07cb-420a-b3a9-bcc6f5952a3e
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This high-quality Vitamin K2 fraction is one of the best supplements that work in conjunction with Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Calcium and other minerals for to support the best absorption and distribution of minerals between the different tissues in the body. The benefits of adding it are immense - actually without it, enhancing levels of Vitamin D3 only might be risky! The dosage is safe even for kids.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Not sure if it helps or not, but MK-7 has been studied for possible benefits for bone density, particularly among post-menopausal women. However, it also aids with blood clotting (coagulation). I just had surgery on my knee and stopped taking MK-7 a week beforehand and will not take it for a couple of weeks post-op. I also ceased supplements that could potentially cause bleeding during surgery, such as curcumin (turmeric), omega oils, and several other products I take for their reputed anti-inflammatory properties--a couple of days post-op, I have resumed taking these anti-inflammatory supplements (as cleared by my physician) but will still hold off on the MK-7 . Please do your own research before you decide to take MK-7 and if already taking prescribed medications, speak to your GP first.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I take MK-7 with my Vit D3. Since I take over 5,000 I.U. , my doctor told me to take K2 (or MK-7) to help make the D3 do it's thing in my body. I've been doing that for ten years. I can't swear to it but I haven't been sick in all that time. Never even got Covid. Interesting to note however, I read a medical study in 2009 that indicated a correlation between women who are deficient in Vit D3 and breast cancer. I won't swear to it but they are studying it and if you are deficient in D3, your immune system could very well be weak and open to all sorts of illnesses. Have your Vitamin D3 checked and if your numbers are low, start taking D3 and this MK-7. They will work in unison to improve your immune system.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My vit D was low side. It had been low before, but this time i had a really sore lower back, waking with my fingers feeling like they couldn't open, restless legs at night and a raised parathyroid level on my blood test. After reading how vit K2 helps get Vit D to where it has to go so that calcium isn't potentially leeched out of our bones, i did some research and so much great information seemed to state that vit K2 in it's Active form as MK-7 was the preferred way to get Vit D to where it has to go. Normally it would take forever to raise my Vit D even a tiny bit, but with the MK-7 it really improved quite well, so i'm now a believer that this does work. Also all those symptoms i mentioned, they all slowly began to disappear over 2 to 3 weeks. I was surprised. The capsules are quite tiny, easy to swallow. Jarrows seems to be a reputable brand from what i've read and also the ingredients didn't contain anything alarming as they state that they use non GMO and the oil they use is olive oil. The dosage was just once a day with my Vit D capsule, but once my symptoms all disappeared, i didn't use it daily, but just a maintenance dose until i do my next blood test. I now give this to my father, with his Vit D, who has lost vision and he often finds the daylight glary, so wears sunglasses and doesn't get out into the sun much.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I take vitamin K along with D. I trust Jarrow Formulas so I went for this product. It comes in little capsules that look like ruby gems. Good quality supplement.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Small size and well done with quality ingredients, I take now the K2 separate from D3 as it is best to have them at different times of the day for best absorption. This is a good price for a very good brand, I will stay with this choice.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Using the Jarrow K2 MK-7 to keep arteries clear of calcium and aid with osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Small size gel caps are easy to swallow. I trust Jarrow's quality.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Easy swallow due to the small size. My dad love it. Excellent quality for calcification. Dosage choice are 90 or 180 mcg, I choose 90 because I can choose to take 2 together or separately. ( I used to purchase the 180 mcg ).