AM
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Irwin naturals is a great brand which makes quality supplements with well-researched ingredients. The size of the gels is not small, but the benefits are worth it! My husband took this and yes, it did raise his testosterone. The dosage is pretty average, same as other supplements. There was no taste, according to my husband.

This stuff has done absolutely nothing for me. I have already finished off one bottle. I took it exactly how it says to take it. I have noticed NOTHING. No difference, no change, no nothing. I work out every day. Flinstone vitamins would do me about the same good as this crap. Would not recommend.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

We like the Irwin products in this testosterone is a good choice fair price delivered at reasonable time we have been using I heard for quite some time

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: (Oh friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid, they will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment Everyone is aware of this unintended error: (

7a55e02a-0ad5-41f9-afab-9fc5dbda8535
cc6e958b-120b-4f22-8dae-cd0a68771461
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Well made. Good and easy to swallow capsule. Always happy with vitamins that iHerb sells.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Very good! I use every day and i feel good

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
3,442

I personally like this product and I will buy again. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It's a good brand anyway with high-quality products that will not fail you ever. I started taking it a week ago, and I will update the comment with the results within a week.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

as a man it changes my routine quite a bit since it gave me much more energy so the quality is unquestionable.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022