AM

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I am use to the powder, but my husband cannot take it because of the taste so I bought this brand and when we received it ,I did open one capsules to make sure it was the real stuff and yes it is very bitter the way it should be.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The quality is great.the pain killer for the shoulder . If you have the right shoulder issue,try it. You will see the wonderful days when the pains all gone. The big package can also take one or two month for one can depends on how many you take for one day. I will definitely buy again and again. You may also find your body becomes energy full and positive feeling for the whole day.the ingredients are also pure.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great supplement for liver problems, just make sure you don't consume alcohol close to taking it (as it can be bad for your liver). I really like Allmax products, just wish they would have a bigger size version as most of the people will use it for several months anyway. That being said, for 60 capsules, it's already expensive enough... but the only pure TUDCA on iHerb, so what can you do...

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

HELPED CLEAR MY LIVER ISSUES ANS GALBLADDER ISSUES I WAS LITERALLY PAINING AND PUKING DUE TO LIVER DAMAGE FROM MEDICATIONS AND TUDCA HELPED ME RECOVER AMAZINGLY

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

My liver enzymes were elevated on chemo and went back to normal on this product. It is a must have for me. Good quality, highly effective!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Allmax tudca is a great product, each container has 60 pills. It can help digest a fatty food diet, a good supplement at a reasonable price. Glad its in pill form tudca tastes vile. Arrived fast and well packaged.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This item is difficult to find. It will help with digestion of protein and fats in my experience. It supports liver healing also. Perfectly as described!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a great product to use if you want to regenerate your liver after alcohol or oral drug use .. just make sure you dont pre load with it as there have been studies showing more damage done to the liver .. so only use it during or after..

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I like this brand for Tudca because it seems to help me much better with fatty foods digestion than other brands I tried before, the quality seems to be superior and size of capsules feel right, I'm very happy with this product.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is a great product to support the liver. These medium sized capsules are easy to swallow. great product to take if you use testosterone.