Mount Lai, The Amethyst Gua Sha Tool, 1 Tool
- Date First Available: June 25 2021
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MOU-80110
- UPC Code: 850002801101
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
10.2 x 7.9 x 2.3 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Your Every Ritual
- The Stone of Tranquility
- A Modern Approach to Ancient Rituals
- Calming Amethyst
Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this Gua Sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin.
Rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Mount Lai is a beauty brand that takes a modern approach to ancient rituals. Mount Lai was inspired by Stephanie Zheng's grandmother, who has been incorporating these practices into her skincare routine for over 50 years.
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple.
Please handle this item with care.
This skincare tool is solely intended for cosmetic use on the face and neck. Any harmful consequences resulting from misuse is neither the responsibility of Mount Lai nor its affiliates. This item is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.