Futurebiotics, EstroComfort, Menopausal Balancing Complex, 56 Vegetarian Capsules
Frequently purchased together
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Hot Flashes + Night Sweats
- Dietary Supplement
- 28 Day Cycle
Menopause Support Action Plan
The dramatic hormonal shift of menopause is a natural life-phase accompanied by frustrating and uncomfortable symptoms. There are many effective, pro-active health strategies to help minimize the hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue, discomfort and stress of menopause.
- Take Futurebiotics EstroComfort® and a comprehensive multi-vitamin and eat a nutritious, well-balanced diet that includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy and lean protein.
- Soy and other sources of isoflavones may help reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- Eliminate caffeine, alcohol and hot spicy foods, which can all trigger hot flashes.
- Exercise is a great way to fight fatigue and stress. Plus, bones can become brittle after menopause. Add at least 30 minutes of weight-bearing exercises daily such as walking, jogging, tennis or dancing to help preserve bone mass. Stay well hydrated while exercising.
- Keep cool. Slight increases in your body's core temperature can trigger hot flashes. Dress in layers so you can remove clothing when you feel too warm.
- Stress can increase the symptoms of menopause. Visualization and muscle relaxation are simple and effective ways to reduce stress during the day. Try a massage or yoga for relaxation.
- Studies have shown that slow, controlled deep rhythmic breathing - known as paced respiration - practiced twice daily decreases hot flashes. It can also help provide relief if practiced at the onset of a hot flash.
Do's and Don'ts
- If you feel a hot flash coming on, try sipping a cold drink. Keep a cold drink by the bed at night.
- Pay attention to whether certain foods or drinks increase your menopause symptoms and limit your intake of those foods as needed.
- Cigarette smoking is linked to increased hot flashes.
Measure Your Progress
Meet with your healthcare professional and discuss healthy ways to manage menopausal symptoms. Over time, re-evaluate your symptoms and treatments and adjust as necessary.
- SoyLife® - Clinically studied isoflavones that help reduce hot flashes and night sweats
- Black Cohosh Extract - Clinically shown to improve menopause symptoms
- L-Theanine - Helps relieve emotional stress and induce relaxation
Menopause occurs when the ovaries gradually lose their ability to produce the hormones that govern menstrual cycles. These decreased levels of hormones can trigger a variety of uncomfortable symptoms.
EstroComfort® is an all-natural phytoestrogen supplement fortified with L-Theanine designed to offer a nutritional alternative and help reduce а menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes and night sweats.*
SoyLife® 40% is a soy germ extract, standardized to contain 40% isoflavones. It is produced from specially selected whole soy germ; unlike some soy isoflavones that are extracted from hexane-derived
soy molasses. It contains the preferred isoflavone profile of 15:50:35 for the active constituents genistein:daidzein:glycitein. SoyLife® has been clinically studied and shown to help reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
Black Cohosh extract, standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides, has been used in Europe for many years, and helps treat the symptoms associated with menopause, including hot flashes, night sweats,
nervousness and irritability.
L-Theanine is a non-protein amino acid that research suggests may induce relaxation and relieve emotional stress without drowsiness. EstroComfort® is further enhanced with cardioprotective essential B vitamins and the calming herb, Date fruit extract. In addition, whole unextracted Soy provides all the natural co-factors that nature created.
EstroComfort® is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™. Clinically-proven Bioperine® (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract,
Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme®t and Lactospore® boosts digestion and absorption.
EstroComfort® - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors from soy.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Modified cellulose, (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, silica, lavender oil.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional before taking L-Theanine if you use any prescription drugs or before giving to children. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children. Protect from light.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25 mg||1471%|
|Folate (400 mcg Folic Acid)||666.8 mcg DFE||167%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||4167%|
|Red Clover blossom extract||165 mg||†|
|SoyLife® Soy Germ Extract|
(standardized to contain 40% [40 mg] Isoflavones)
|Suntheanine® L-Theanine||100 mg||†|
|Black Cohosh root extract|
(standardized to contain 2.5% [2 mg] triterpene glycosides)
|Proprietary Calming Herbal Compound:|
Magnolia bark extract, Dong Quai root, Soy, Chasteberry fruit, Kudzu root, Date fruit extract.
(BioPerine®, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme®, Lactospore®)
|†Daily Value not established|