AM

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

The scent is great. Its very sweet and smells very much like cinnamon and spices. It does not dry out my skin it’s quite gentle. I like it but its very expensive. I prefer the frankincense and myrrh scent more than this. I cut it in 4 pieces to keep it for a longer time. Like this review if it helped :)

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

nice, strong scent. I keep it in my wardrobe before using and it gives my clothes a nice scent too. Lathers well, like all other Zum Bar soaps that I've used before. The quality is good, just that it's getting more expensive, as with most things due to inflation.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I liked the idea of amber but wasn’t sure how this was going to smell . I bought the amber and a sea salt bar as well . The amber is amazing ! The smell is unisex but more on the masculine side . The bars performance is better than any other bar I’ve used . Skin is left fragrant , clean , and soft .

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this soap! It's made from all natural ingredients and leaves your skin feeling soft, supple and not dried out. My two fav scents are Patchouli (woodsy earth fresh scent) and Amber (slightly floral with earth & musk scents). These soaps are non-irritating on my sensitive skin. Love them!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Best scent from the range so far. Gentle and yet makes you want to smell it more. I put this in my cabinet and it makes me happy whenever I open it. Freshens up the whole cabinet. bought all the scents for the soap and they all smell so heavenly. even when I put them all in the same cabinet, their scents mix well and smells very good.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Unique smell, great for fall when I want something seasonal but still could be used year round. Also this one is a bit masculine but not so much that I don't want to use it. Love all Zum soaps because they aren't drying at all to my skin.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This new scent is wonderful. It’s about time Zum does Zumthing new! Lol Thus scent is great if you like the smell of Amber. As you would expect from this company the quality of the soap itself is great too. Amber is earthy and sweet and mild enough for people who don’t like strong smells like patchouli. I love them all but this one is my new favorite!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love Zum scented products bet their soap is just okay. I discovered this brand through buying their soap, originally at my local pharmacy, but they never sell this particular fragrance. The soap is excellent, it’s just when you discover their sprays you realize that the soap isn’t as scented as the spray. It’s good though. Just not as scented.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

It smells amazing. I love it. Goat milk is amazing for my skin. It is gentle. It is great for dry and sensitive skin. I will order it again.