AM

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Totally Saved My Gut!

I've tried several probiotic products but this product surpassed all of them. It completely stabilized my gut health and drastically improved my overall digestion. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

There is no specific age but this product is definitely for adults. This enzyme helps to break down food. Quality is amazing. Have to buy more.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

It contains a good selection of digestive enzymes, is low priced and comes in a vegan capsule.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Good strength enzymes. Would buy again.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I drink this enzyme as part of the scheme prescribed by the doctor once a day with the largest meal. Supports my stomach and digestion in general. It is better than pharmacy pancreatitis, the advantage is that enzymes promote digestion and help the body, they do not do it for him, replacing him with a pharmacy. Good quality, neutral taste, composition without unnecessary impurities

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I like it because it makes my stomach feel comfortable if I take one tablet before a meal. Digestion is improved, and there is less heartburn and bloating in the stomach. The eggs are small and easy to eat.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

These enzymes help with problems with digestion of food, help increase the level of digestive enzymes. I use it only when there is a lot of fat or protein in the diet. Working enzymes!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good quality. The ingredients are natural. The size is comfortable. The packaging is reliable. The composition is good. Taste is neutral

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The first time I used it, but it seems to be good

edd5b08b-0df1-4d9d-8b0d-d590f7d18f32