AM

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Good tea but very light taste

I like this tea, it has a light turmeric and lemony taste just as you would expect, but I wish that the flavors came through stronger than they do even with a long brew time. I appreciate that this is caffeine free so I can drink it any time of the day, and that it is made of all recyclable or compostable materials.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This tea smells quite herbal though I don't really get much of the ginger flavor at all. The overall experience is calming and nice but the taste is very mild. You do get a nice yellow color from the turmeric a slight tang from the citrus but I would say not really my favorite tea from this brand. I will continue to use them because I have heard really good things about the benefits of turmeric as far as helping with inflammation in the body.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Yogi brand is a quality tea. They use only the best ingredients. This blend has the benefit of Turmeric. It also has ginger which makes it taste wonderful. No caffeine so I can drink as frequently as I want. IHerb has the best prices I have found.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

A really yummy tea -- the tumeric is not too strong. This works especially well for my partner who has acid reflux -- we make this post meal and it helps to calm his reflux.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

you must be ready for a yellow color when you serving the tea. I see it like benefit. good blend, no caffeine. wonderfull quality for everyday use. good size, and package is good.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

The sweetness of this blend works so well. I love it as a midday caffeine-free pick-me-up. Strong flavors with a little warmth. And if you add a little maple syrup, it's even better!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I like the taste of this turmeric tea more than the honey chai turmeric vitality.

be5841e2-a69d-4790-b104-984a8a1aa849
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love Yogi teas and the quality organic ingredients. This isn’t my favourite. The blend is good but the flavour intensity is a bit weak for my liking.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I absolutely love Yogi teas in general but this one really lacks personality, flavor and scent. I don’t know, it tastes very similar to Sweet Lemon Everyday Immune also from Yogi. They were launched together and this one is slightly less lemony with a hint of turmeric, but they both are bland and boring to me.