AM

Posted on Nov 26, 2021
Excellent

I've used it more times now and it's helping my skin and my acne problem. The fact that product is gray and the texture seems fine but it leaves this weird film on the skin still bothers me a little bit, but I've got used to it by now. The smell is nice, very light. I'm using it only at night and I'm liking it.

iReeRee
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

There’s no strong scent, can be used on the pimple area, good quality, average size, age 13 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for pimple area care, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer routine, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction refresh face

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I've been using this product for about a month now and I've noticed a real difference. Love it!

ae920cfb-5716-41a7-9290-60e164373411
Posted on May 15, 2022

The pump worked weird and it looks like the product was dried. After many times it came out better but the texture is very thick, and since it is dark/grey it does not seem suitable to wear in daylight.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

drys acne very fast , this whole tomatoe line is amazing , especially the bar soap perfect

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Once I got a charcoal mask stick by Yes To Tomatoes and I liked it a lot. This Salicylic Acid 0.5% helps my kid with her acne prone skin. She uses it before sleep.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I really works! I ordered new again already. It helps, really!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Perfect for my combined skin. Use for night, make skin clean and matte good.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This is a high quality product, about to test soon!.