AM

Based on 1,613 Ratings
1,180
Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Good

First time trying out, not sure what to expect other than reading reviews. Like many mentioned it has kindof a mini mint type of candy with a coated shell. Taste itself is abit on the sweeter side compared to other xylitol mints. Guess it will be up to individual preference.

669d77be-ef42-4db1-8afc-e05cc098e441
42dfdc31-eff9-4265-a513-b2b0ded995b1
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I really like these mints. They are strong and keep my breath fresh. I use xylitol all the time because I like to protect my teeth, and these are some of the best I've had. The price is very fair for such a quality product. I'm definitely going to keep myself stocked on these.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These are good little mints. I am a gum chewer so I don't go for mints often, but my grandchildren love these. I keep them in my car and my purse so they are available whenever they ask me for one. For about a year they were "no grump" pills, and being grumpy was impossible when sucking on one.....

I have purchased these mints for the 2nd time, the first time was the small package, sometimes we don’t have time to brush teeth after meals and have to wear a mask all the time. These mints helped our breath under the mask and that don’t contain sugar. Spry is Xylitol mints which is a great and best option to keep your month fresh. Good small size package, just right amount of peppermint flavoring not too sweet.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Uses Xylitol as sweetener (versus other artificial sweeteners we find too sweet like stevia).Tried a competitor (somewhat lesser price) but not as good and went back to Spry. Good small size, just right amount of peppermint flavoring. Used for years, great breath-mint or mild tummy-tamer. Supposedly Xylitol has healthy benefits, not too sweet, .

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These are the perfect after lunch or dinner mints, plus, they’re vegan and sugar-free! Xylitol is an excellent sugar alternative that is derived from plants. There is scientific evidence that Xylitol is good for oral flora and that it protects teeth from tooth decay. These honestly are the perfect vegan mints and I will continue to purchase them. Also, the lemon flavor is super tasty as well!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I've been using Spry Peppermints for years. They are great as an after dinner refreshmint, but my best use for them is on the rare occasions when I have a sore throat or cough they are an excellent throat soother, with no sugaron your teeth during the night while you sleep.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I give my kids one of these mints a few minutes before bed. It's like a fancy hotel, with a mint-on-the-pillow lol. They love it, and it is a good way to give them a little xylitol after they brush teeth. Xylitol helps with healthy bacteria types/levels in the mouth, and is extremely helpful, therefore, with dental health. Many toothpastes and gums have xylitol now. One container lasts a long time for our family, since we just use them at bedtime. Spry makes good quality mints, a smoother taste and less crumbly (longer lasting if you are sucking on a mint) than Epic brand.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

There's a large body of evidence about the benefits of xylitol and dental health and that's the active ingredient in these mints. These xylitol mints are excellent quality and great tasting. Highly recommend! I like the size of the mints and their packaging is convenient to put in my backpack

GigiTan
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
1,591

My mouth gets really dry due to the medications I take. Think Sahara dry. I was on a quest to find “mints” that satisfied both me and my dentist, and I found them in Spry. I love the lemon taste (no gross aftertaste from an artificial sweetener) and I got a thumbs-up from my dentist. This large size lasts me almost three weeks. All around: a bargain, great taste, good quality, dental ok, and the Sahara is just a place I visited once.