AM
Based on 1,054 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,054 Ratings
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Tastes better than the gums imo. Pretty good quality of mints, and does leave your breath smelling good. I like how affordable the mints are. Does what it’s supposed to do as well. Really clears your palette after food. My partner likes it as well. Do give it a try

26a96222-37ff-478f-90b6-739a5c1878da
Posted on Jul 2, 2022
1,788

I got both types of packaging on these candies. I learned that xylitol kills harmful bacteria in the mouth. I use after eating, 1-2 candies each. Small in size. Very light mint smell. They are not too sweet. They are delicious, refreshing. Practical packaging, suitable for carrying in the pocket. I recommend. This packaging is more convenient for me.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
2,166

it's my first order and it's so amazing I ordered from Saudi Arabia and just tree days ago and i received my order very fast i would like to thank the shaping company SMSA I really like these candies because they say that Xylitol protects against tooth decay. Small size of candies. Convenient packaging, to be worn anywhere and to be used after meals. Pleasant and refreshing mint taste. They are not too sweet, at least for my taste. They are suitable for people who follow a diet. I recommend. quality better ingredient.

94e1a014-b9f7-4244-a71b-fb3fa65ffe71
bbeeeb45-3bf8-4e48-a65f-1a8ee60e716f
f61e57ca-96a0-4308-9516-eeda0ec7a031
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

9ad2e963-33e0-442b-a603-1a7880ad81d7
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Perfect if you're too lazy to brush your teeth during lunch time hahahaha. The mint is not strong and doesn't last long though. Though the after finish of this feels like i had a brush of teeth with toothpaste white. Glad this one is safe and good for teeth!

6dd61e8b-f2a4-42e2-89ac-c026c9c4b284
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Why can’t we stop smiling? Spry is why! Spry sugar-free mints contain xylitol, a natural sweetener with clinically proven, unique, dental health benefits. These mints freshen your breath while defending against bacteria that cause cavities and tooth decay in a convenient way. And with our great classic flavors, you’ll find it so easy to get your Spry on, you might even look forward to dental checkups! Ah, peppermint, the classic breath freshener. Spry Peppermint Mints do more than just freshen your breath, they help keep your whole mouth healthy! And who doesn’t like a cool bonus like that?

56e00dae-5e04-4617-a5ac-b4489641a004
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
2,010

Very good quality little candies, a nice addition to the dining table. Quality product, quality composition. Convenient packaging. Very light scent, almost unnoticeable. Nice menthol taste, not too pronounced. I recommend.

omilla
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
4,508

Very nice candies, I use them constantly after a meal, 1-2 after a meal. Convenient packaging. The taste is very pleasant. A pleasant minty aroma is barely perceptible. I got them cheaply, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
1,288

Great tasting little candies. Pleasant minty aroma. The packaging is very convenient, it can be carried in the pocket, it is easy to open. Good quality at a great price because I got it on sale. I recommend.