AM

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
מצוין!

Good tuna! Almost no liquid in it so the amount of fish is large! Great taste and great protein source, just the price is high but really good product.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Tasted metallic, flavour not that great. Quality probably better than other can tuna out there. Ingredients is clean and simple. Easy to use. Size OK, package OK, smell like well, seafood, tuna. Easy to fit into most diets, no idea if it’s beneficial, composed of quite a lot of water.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Wild Planet has the best quality fish. This kind of Tuna, Skipjack, is better than any Tuna I've had (which may not say a whole lot) and I cannot recommend it enough. It's a bit expensive for Tuna but well worth it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love ordering my product from iHerb App. Download and enjoy $5 off for your first order! https://iherb-app-referral.onelink.me/jjIv/6rdr3s6j

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Great taste. Great quality. What more can I say. I have used this tuna for many years. Reading the can label gives me more confidence in a company that produces this tuna. Can't go wrong using this tuna.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Love this product! Very good quality tuna without any seasoning which is great and healthy. Taste fresh. The can is very easy to open and the size is perfect for me!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is probably my 2nd favorite tuna from this brand. Tastes good, no strong 'fishy' smell you can get from other brands. Have been repurchasing for years now.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I am following a no salt diet du to health issues and this brand makes it easier for me to enjoy unsalted meals with it's canned tuna, salmon and sardines that are so delicious.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

It’s not always easy to find tuna in water with no salt. I usually get a different one, but that was out of stock so I tried this. It was good - I don’t know if any better or not, slightly different.