AM

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I had a sample of this and was totally taken both by the moisturizing effect and the calming, luxurious scent. Best price for this is definitely on iHerb and justifiable because this bottle will last you for a long time. The travel size is the perfect addition to the set and I’m looking forward to using this after sunbathing in summer.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Love Whamisa Deep Rich Toner. And finally come with a travel size that I can bring along when traveling. Keep skin hydrated and looking dewy and glowing.

d4059d74-0aab-4aa6-82b6-81b022668786
75ae9e42-4efc-4376-9cae-89bf25dca3fb
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I previously used SK-II before going vegan and switching to completely cruelty-free & nontoxic beauty products and was delighted to find the Aromatica essence until the formula completely changed and iHerb stopped carrying it. Fortunately, I found this Whamisa toner that works unbelievably well and maybe even better than the previous 2 brands. The only thing that is slightly off-putting is the flowerly scent. To me, it smells a bit strongly like my mother's old perfume from the 90s. But I love how moisturized and smooth my face feels after using this thick toner and the fragrance hasn't irritated my sensitive and dry skin. I use this every single day after my glycolic acid toner and gently pat it onto my skin until it's fully absorbed. I love how you get a bonus mini-sized bottle for traveling. I hope I can continue repurchasing this in the future because I can't live without it!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

An excellent brand that is of great quality! I have been using Whamisa for a few years and even headed to the actual store in Seoul (pre-pandemic) and went crazy! So I am utterly excited to see it here on iherb!! It’s a really rich toner that has multiple uses - sometimes i soak a few cotton pads and use it as a quick face mask. The smell is lovely and i love the glass bottles used! I did wish the size was bigger as they used to sell this jumbo 300ml size but it isn’y available here. This 2-piece set is a very close second though. This is actually 2 glass bottles and one is small enough for a short getaway! Elegant looking and a wonderful quality! Can’t complain!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The moment I saw Whamisa on Iherb I knew I have to snatch all of the available products. I got almost all of the products presented on iherb for this line and couldnt be more happier! This is upscale organic korean brand, I always can be sure what i apply on my skin wont make me sick in the long term. Its easy to but this brand if you live in the US or UK, other than that Asian countries dont have good access to these products. I love the toners! I pat small amount into my face and do not use the pad since it absorbs a big amount of the product.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Whamisa is one of my favorite K beauty brands. The quality and ingredients of this toner are spectacular, it is so nourishing and hydrating. It also smells wonderful - makes me feel like I’m walking through a garden of roses! The glass bottle is beautiful. I will definitely be repurchasing this.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Love this toner and have used it faithfully for several years. Good price for full size plus travel size. Would recommend for anyone new to kbeauty or looking for a new hydrating toner.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This toner's ingredients are amazing. Fermented stuff, all good nutrients for the skin and SO gentle for my sensitive and dry skin. The quality is just undeniable. I love the natural flower fragrance, and the fact that they come in glass bottles. I will continue buying this brand!!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I really love the way this makes my skin feel. It is worth every penny. It is extremely moisturizing without feeling heavy. I use it every day, and my skin immediately feels refreshed and moisturized. It seems to help replenish dryness.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

The product showed up in a beautiful package. The scent is amazing! I have very sensitive skin and this product delivers. Absorbs quickly, non irritating, soothing. I would definitely recommend this.