AM

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I gave it as a present, they loved it. I live in Thailand and it is not available here so Herb was the best option for this product. The smell is delicious.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Use this one every day. Love the scent. Doesn't dry out the skin. I have sensitive skin and need something gentle. This soap ticks all the boxes. It feels refreshing in the morning with my cold shower. I keep on rebuying.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I really love this shower gel! The scent is adorable! It works great for mornings. Also the texture is oily, but at the same time you can wash it away very easy and you don't feel any inconveniences.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Perfect body wash , really great in terms of price, size, ingredients. It smells great and texture is smooth and creamy. It leaves a nice scent and gives a great moisturizing and anti-microbial effect on the skin.

Rosheru
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Listen! I wanted to get a citrus based shower gel to use as my morning cleanser to wake me up. This was the best by! It smells like lemongrass and the scent fills the whole bathroom when showering. A complete aromatherapy experience. I definitely will repurchase

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Amazing smell, I prefer to use this shower gel in my morning routine, the scent is very dominant in the shower and really energize, leaving a gentle scent for afterwards Would love a bigger package though :)

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Good quality item! Convenient size tube, great packaging, really love the energetic scent. Great for daily use to feel amazing aroma. Will definitely buy more. Well done Weleda!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I like this shower gel a lot - the only problem is that it seems like it could run out quickly, so I'm careful not to squeeze a lot out at once. It has a fresh citrus scent and overall, it feels good on my skin.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Wow! I know that it says "energy shower gel" but I did not expect it to be so strong scented of ginger and lemongrass. It is definitely energizing and very uplifting so great for my morning shower after workout. The gel is very strongly scented but nothing artificial. It is made of natural essential oils & extracts. Most importantly, it is free from parabens and phthalates and also free from synthetic preservatives and fragrances.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

a strange incomprehensible smell, not associated with anything familiar. Maybe this gel is too organic for me. There was no significant change in the skin. Conclusion - not worth it for a second purchase.