AM

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
LOVE these cat treats!

Our cats are crazy about these little freeze dried minnows! I feel a little squeamish about handling them - they are little minnows (like the ones we used to swim with at the lake when we were kids - except these are dry and crispy!) I use chopsticks to fish them out of the bag. Not only do the cats love them, but we love them because they are pure fish - no preservatives or unnecessary fillers! Healthy treats are hard to find!

96fc7105-f035-4157-bcc4-db9c26914650
Posted on May 18, 2022

This was such a good find!!! I love that they are a healthy treat only 2 calories each and I can feed them as training treats to both the cat and dog. I have been having so much difficulty finding a training treat under 3 calories; I have a small dog and these 3-6 calorie training treats add up too quickly for her! It took my cat a little longer to try it but both of them absolutely love these. I have to admit it’s a little weird to actually see and touch the whole fish with mouths and eyes and little fins, but I got over it quickly. Try these out.

ebe5b168-da68-4132-bb4e-d6ba722bd435
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've been crushing up and adding these to my cat's meals every other day. She seems to love it. It's a great way to introduce new flavours to her diet, add nutritional value, and boost her boring meals. I believe the servings in this package are great. I do want to mention that it is noted to use the treats within a month from opening the package.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I used to buy the old package & me cat love it the price is higher but it looks the same for me except the size of the fish use to be bigger

5706d980-f767-476c-9e56-732c01037760
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Out cat totally loved this treat! The only downside is that its rare in stock on iherb. I found a replacement for this, you local website might have dried freeze fish for pets which is also great.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I’m a vegetarian but my cat is not :). It loves it but even more important- my youngest loves feeding it so it’s all win.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My cats loved it. However, I had to cut it into small pieces. It’s a dried fish. Cut it over a plate or something, because it’s messy.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

A very good product. I hoped the package would be bigger with more ingredients, the quality is great. My cat loved the product and found it very delecious

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Quality: good Taste: my cat loves it! Size: ok for me Ingredients: excellent!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

My cats have lost their mind they love this so much!