AM

Posted on May 4, 2022

No scent which is good and no smells or wierd and very good care with high quality for sensitive skin and kinda dry skin too the size is ok and the package is nice, the benefits is that you will no longer have to bare with itchy flaky skin afer shaving and very good for you're shaving routine and for personal use it just feels nice Update : This is the best shaving cream for sensitive skin also make sure you use a real razor not a cheap one that causes problems I recommend a Haward safety razor and eco friendly one you can find it on Aliexpress and looks like this you can get the Blades easily with a good price with the shaving cream this is a good shaving routine I have never felt more happy shaving better please like if you found my review useful Thank you ❤️❤️

0e35f65e-4903-4008-bde7-53c8e029e7d7
14482c79-d5a9-43f8-af1f-e17260cd1c5e
dd44603b-25e5-4512-9075-ad7b65f1929a
0ba3f960-3443-4aab-a8e1-e1f49da3e228
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It’s a nice moisturising and creamy vehicle that spreads across your face very well. The razor glides smoothly across the face and your face isn’t dry or red after washing it off. You need to rinse it well after use since it can get stuck in the razor blades. Overall, pretty affordable and no-nonsense! Definitely would repurchase.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It is very creamy, and you need quite a lot of it (in comparison with a standard shaving foam). It is fragrance-free, but has some funky technical odour which I do not mind. In my experience, it dulls the blades faster than the average foam because it is rinsed with a little bit much effort. To sum up, you need this if you are allergic to fragrances or easily irritated with cosmetics. If not, I prefer to use regular (and cheaper) shaving foams.

e50f17ac-0c8f-4bf0-9098-944558bca523
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is the best shaving cream product I've ever used overall. Please don't alter the formula in any way. First the PROS: it doesn't take a lot to fully cover your face; this cream stays on and stays moist while you shave so you don't have to touch-up with more cream as you go along; I experience less nicks, cuts and shave burns using this product;; the skin feels normal afterwards; no rash and the seborrheic dermatitis symptoms I normally experience in my beard have been decreased thus far; the caveat to the last point is that I started using this product in April which is when I have less of these symptoms relative to the winter. The CONS: the product does not smell good--it actually smells a little on the bad side but it is very tolerable considering it works well (the last thing I want is for them to add a perfume which will cause irritation). It smells like corn flakes or something along those lines but only stronger.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

No scent to it which is great because this will not cause additional irritation to the sensitive skin. The size is also one of the reasons why I bought it, as a little goes a long way. The packaging makes it easy to squeeze out the cream, which contain moisturizing, quality ingredients suitable for shaving. I have used it for a few times, and do not feel irritated after shaving. Affordable product!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

AMAZINGGGGGG shaving cream- fragrance free, lather free yet it forms a really good layer for us to shave on. The shave is super super smooth and my skin looks amazing after. It does not dry out my skin at all. It’s fragrance free but smells like coconut water.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Excellent for sensitive skin. My face is very sensitive and i sometime get acne due to shaving but this is very nice and also i double cleanse now one before shaving and one after so no more break outs

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

No smell or scent. Great quality product from Vanicream as always. No lather like regular shaving cream. But it still works fine. Benefits are no irritants like other shaving products,

Posted on May 23, 2022

As a man I am constantly shaking and I always had sores and cuts after each shave, I’ve used this today and my skin isn’t irritated or dry or cut! My face feels nice and soft

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It's a cream so it doesn't lather and you will have to spread quite a lot of it. It works well for underarms.