AM

Posted on May 14, 2022
Holy Grail!

No scent. My routine is i use Panoxyl benzoyl peroxide wash to take it off at night too. I use it at night after shower like dr. Dray reccomends. The deo Did not irritate my skin, though the benzoyl peroxide wash is drying so after I shower I use my cerave lotion on my pits then when that dries I apply the deo right before sleep.Then i have a light shower in the morning and avoid soaping the deo part. Great quality, I never have sweaty pits even when I walked and jogged the next day I wake up. Size is enough for 1-3 months depending on frequency of use. Expiry date is 2023. Composition is like the normal stick deo in the market and dries quickly. Adheres to skin and doesnt give a yellow color or pit stain to my white uniform. I feel assured using this on my duty days in the ward.

68d9e1ab-d4e9-41b9-91f2-2f881e64ee6c
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I'll give it 5 stars but deodorant is not strong enough to hold all day. It does not have any smell which is good and it is suitable for sensitive skin. It does not irritate my sensitive skin in comparison to other deodorants for sensitive skin. Not sure if it will hold on during sport

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This ia the second time I ordered this. It took me like 5 months before I used it all up. It has no scent nor smell. I didnt get any reaction when I was using it. So i can say it is a good quality deodorant. I also dont feel that my armpit get dry and it prevent odour even when you sweat too much.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I swore off anti perspirants and drug store deodorants for years, and did the whole "diy" for a very long time. I got sick of it, and also knew via experience and reading that baking soda on the skin was no bueno but seemed to be the only thing that ever worked consistently. I've been using this at night for a several months, in combination with a benzoyl peroxide wash and vanicream plain deodorant during the day and it has been super effective, I haven't even considered going back to my old ways for even a second. Will be using this so long as it continues to work!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

another product that Dr. Dray makes me bought and I’m really happy about it. As recommendation, I applied this after night shower in not-really-dry skin everyday. sometime I add moisturizer cream before apply it. it helps reduce the sweat in my armpit. I haven’t try another anti-perspirant deodorant brand but this vanicream did a great job! also fragrance free which is safe for sensitive skin. oh also, it doesn’t makes my armpit darker / cause hyperpigmentation. not sting & not irritating. 10/10

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great anti perspirant. No scent or weird smell. fragrance free. It mainly use it in pm routine as it works better when the sweat gland is less active in the night. Reasonable size and good ingredients/ compositions. Not sticky feel and stay one overnight. Good product for personal care. Always love vanicream products.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

So far this is the best deodorant i’ve tried. Fragrance free no scent at all. No smell for a long day even if you sweat a lot! This products quality is amazing. I’ll definitely order this often for my personal use. Recommend for people who has a strong smell at their body.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

i have sensitive skin and any other roll on in india had make my armpits starts itching and even worse , so finally found this on internet for sensitive skin so thought to try , and believe me after using over a month i find it very good, just one problem i felt is the stains ony shirt which is very difficult to remove i have to rub it hard to get it off..thinking of buying aluminium free roll from vanicream

Posted on Jul 8, 2022