AM

Posted on May 11, 2022
Cowash approved

I use this conditioner after the soapberry shampoo to keep the moisture in my hair. I also use it as a cowash between shampoos to achieve a wash and go hair style. This conditioner leaves my hair with a nice slip feel to it. They did not skimp out on the lavender with this conditioner. I highly recommend this to anyone that has dry hair. The 8.5 oz bottle is a good size because you do not have to go heavy use on this conditioner to achieve beautiful benefits of a healthy scalp. This conditioner is great for people they may suffer from sensitive scalp because the ingredients are not harsh.

8e13e63b-6e40-4d61-982f-fabc8883c76f
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love how this conditioner makes my hair feel! I have such an issue with dry ends in the winter. Also, I like to shower at night so the lavender scent is nice and relaxing. My only issue with it was that the pump didn't work... but all in all I love it so much that I would still give it 5 stars!

cb7214bb-5012-4fee-aa1c-ed0de5615dde
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I loooove how this conditioner smells. It makes my hair super soft too. I use it from my roots all the way down because it makes my hair my manageable and less dry. I use several Tree To Tub lavender products (face moisturizer, facial cleanser, body lotion) because I love the smell and it doesn’t leave any weird lingering scents. It’s a staple in my home spa routine!

91b24bf9-bc45-46e7-a265-a72c0d9af43c
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love this Tree to Tub conditioner. It is made for all hair types. It's made with natural ingredients like aloe leaf juice, wild soapberry juice, coconut oil, organic argan oil, organic shea butter, organic pomegranate extract and lavender oil. Since it is a natural product be sure to do like the box says and use within 6 months. I love how soft it leaves my hair. It's very creamy. Feels like a lotion! Doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. The lavender isn't overwhelming either. It's a very natural lavender scent not a fake scent.

5376fb0f-73e0-40ba-8f2d-bc60c5261ebe
7d2f55fb-9f47-4983-bcf1-962735e5e3b8
8dc2809a-e615-45e2-bc85-3ada07bbb1f1
a0f92e05-1109-4651-9fba-0f5d8146b55a
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Been using this along with the lavender shampoo and been the perfect combo for me. It has a relaxing scent that you'll look forward to a shower. Had a difficult time pumping out the product for the first time, took me around 4 hard pumps before it came out but after that, I had no issues with pumping. I guess it was too full that it's difficult to pump out?

9f1036ac-5bae-4475-8594-df8f01a4781d
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I used it from last week and I love this Hair product . It’s lavender smell make me aww. As my hair is treated with karasmooth. I have to use only sulphate free shampoo and conditioner and this is a gift from Mother Nature. I really like the concept of using Soapberries as they are natural ingredients from Mother Nature. What could be better than this. I am in love with this. Must buy product

d6d0b055-e3d1-4079-8340-5a0fa1711c0f
12a66e92-0908-4be2-97b4-f82f5702c594
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It's gentle on the scalp. It doesn't lather so much but you can feel it on my hair. I really love how it makes my hair smoother. It doesn't have a strong scent. I will definitely use it daily. It makes my hair stronger and smoother. It moisturizes my hair. Good for sensitive skin. Good Quality! Well packaged!

62b13830-f9c4-40ff-827f-dbeb0b5ac458
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love how the conditioner makes my hair and scalp feel. My hair is silky smooth without looking greasy. My scalp feel hydrated. The lavender smell is very relaxing. The texture is very thick. Therefore the pump is not working. But you can just remove the pump and it’s not an issue to get the product out of the bottle. I already recommended this conditioner to my family and friends!

4b09eee6-01f2-4ba7-8083-ab8ced18e492
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is really so soft on the hair. I have processed hair so I was surprised that it stays soft even when it has been dry for hours. Def moisturizing. I was used to using a lot of conditioner when using other products but this one just glides on and I only have to use a small amount. It smells great too which is a ++ for me. I received the package quickly too.

39a1b3d2-901b-4466-aa7f-bb3e20591292
Posted on May 10, 2022

I love the scent! I love the silky, smooth texture of this conditioner. It made my hair feel so soft and silky. It also helped with frizz. It is very moisturizing. But there was one problem with this, I could not get the pump to work. I think it was a faulty one it something.

d15f7d4b-923b-4d4f-870d-679ca76db9ec