AM

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

These lozenges are the best! The quality is great. Whenever my stomach isn’t right and/or nauseous I have one and it takes it away. I can’t believe how well it works. I always have some on me at all times! They also taste good, the lemon and ginger are a good combo!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Very Helpful. This wonderful lozenges provided for me to relieve nausea during my travel time. I love taste of lemon with combination with Ginger. It is organic and has low carbs. It really relieved my sense of nausea. I love this product and will order again. This brand is really amazing.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Quality natural product. Ginger has many benefits and provides relief from nausea, indigestion and stomach cramping. It helps to warm the body and promote circulation. Belly comfort has a great taste and really improves and brings quick relief. Qaulity ingredients and nicely packaged .

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

These not only taste great but really help soothe my stomach when I'm having stomach pain or other digestive problems. I always make sure to keep a couple in my bag when I'm on the go or traveling!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

A very light lemon ginger flavour and good if you can't tolerate the hot ginger flavour. A nice and natural way to relieve an uncomfortable belly.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Awesome great tasting natural alternative to anti-nausea meds. Really do give relief without the concerns that can arise over the ingredients of conventional medications.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

great lozenges. my kides liked the taste, and we use to give it to them during long drives on the roads. very good for belly sickness.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

While I am still physically fit as I entered my seventies (can still walk 6 miles and climb flights of stairs), I had to make a serious change in my daily diet because of digestive discomfort. After trying a number of products, to my great relief these Belly Comfort lozenges have been a wonderful relief. So much so, I have reordered more of them!

I've tried many belly comfort/anti nausea ginger candies and these are my favorite. They are individually wrapped so great for on the go. The taste isn't overpowering, the balance of lemon and ginger is just right. They keep my travel nausea at bay and help settle my stomach from morning sickness. I'll definitely purchase them again!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Taste good! Not too strong ginger taste and not too sweet just how I like it. I’m not sure if it actually works when you have the upset stomach yet.