AM

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Calming

Nice and calming ingredients. Tastes like you would expect. I use it before bed. The smaller size is good to try and see if you like a tea. I like variety, so I get several of their blends. Non-caffeine is what I want, so this brand has been great.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

If you want a calm, relaxing tea, this is great. I need a bit of honey in it but that's the way I like my tea. Loose tea isn't real easy to find so it's refreshing to find a company who specializes in loose tea. The packaging is not easy to access so I'll be putting the tea from the bag into another container.

Sam
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This is such an aromatic tea. Flavor: for a tea labeled "lavender and chamomile," it tastes mostly of chamomile, 2nd of lemongrass, and just a little bit of lavender. Quality: excellent! SO fresh and no artificial flavor!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Although I’m not a tea drinker I really enjoyed the taste of the Lavender Camomile tea. The package is convenient, it can be nicely sealed after the bag is opened. It’s all natural ingredients, no added “natural flavors” which is important to me.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

good taste easy to use high quality worth the money

todleroni
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I reordered this tea for my daughter that loves it. Its tasty and calming.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This tea has a gentle herbal taste. Perfect for the evening time

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Good price,feeling like having hig tea time in Provence

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This is wonderful! Such a nice treat before bedtime. It tastes and smells so good. Plus, the quality is great too! Love this