AM

Posted on Nov 2, 2021
ممتاز!

Brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and sesame combine in this sweet and savory rub to create a new go-to spice blend. Simply coat meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. Coat drained tofu in this mix before baking or sprinkle into vegetable stir-fries.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Restocked for the third time! Been using this brand for years, the quantity is really good, the quality is very well known, the packaging is amazing, the quantity is enough for almost 5 months. Smells amazing 🥺

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought it for my son because he really likes fish and seafood. He has cooked with it several times and he says it gives them a very good taste,pleasantly spicy,delicious. He usually seasoned it before cooking,perfect spice mix for seafood.Excellent quality,hearty,practical packaging.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I added this in my fried shrimp tonight in the wet batter and some to coat the shrimp. It’s excellent on seafood, beautiful lemony flavor. It won’t disappoint.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This seasoning is perfect for fish, definitely one of our favorites! All the Spice lab seasonings come in big shakers too. Definitely a great value!!

fd75c33d-ce5a-464f-8ba6-81421aaf257b
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Wonderful on all Fish,,,and great for making Tuna salad have some extra zip!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I like Spice Lab products. Seasonings are always top quality. This one I use with crab, shrimps and fish.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Started putting this stuff on everything!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Spices are delicious. I highly recommend it. It tastes a little acid, but it is not overwhelming and we don't need to add a handful of spices to give us a taste. We tried them for chicken inside the tortilla, delicious tricks, and I feel with grilled fish they look amazing. Try it and I'm sure you will love it and I will definitely go back and buy it again

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The seasoning is wonderful, fragrant, not spicy. Suitable for soups, meat, fish, vegetable salads. I ordered a second time. This is now our favorite condiment!