AM

Posted on May 7, 2022

Absolutely one of my favorite purchases on iherb. It literally smells like honey I was shook, the honey scent is so good. The texture is somewhat sticky, but it's very moisturizing and keeps my lips soft for long. However it finished so fast :( like within a month because the container is quite small. It's honey colored but is transparent on the lips.

7b1fd51d-0522-4ae4-948a-12f73011996d
6fd322ad-7aee-4e10-971b-c3e5984c3a31
69c1c7ec-d73d-4aef-a20c-c518d75dc918
902ce220-7e1c-4fbd-8607-c5d0ad776f88

It is syrup, rather than oil, but it is excellent. (I try to capture the consistency in pic but kind of fail) It smells really good, like bee wax with honey, very natural. It makes my lips shiny and no sticky when talking. It did transfer when kissing your hand, but the most of the lip oil still on your lips, so you may not re-apply. I applied before sleep and woke up with soft and smooth lips. The container looks cheap but considering the quality of the lip oil inside and the price, I would love to try the other colours.

a93b371a-ebaf-401f-9076-c9f296c96909
Posted on May 13, 2022

the size is bigger then I thought and I an very happy for that. when I used it on my lips it made them really tiny and soft, it is very moisturizing. the texture is a bit thicker then a normal lip oil but it is very pretty. would recommend for people who looking for dior dupe

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I'm in love with this lip oil, it so thick and moisturizing and stays on the lips for a long while. Not through the night, but it does leave you with soft and moisturized lips. The scent is like real honey so if you don't enjoy the taste of honey you won't like it. Applicator is wonderful, it's really big and covers your lips in no time with one application. I'll definitely be buying this again and already bought some spare ones to give as little gifts for loved ones, it's just that delightful.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This lip oil feels more like a lip gloss in a way. Dense and thick but not as sticky. It is extremely moisturizing if I put it on all the time making my lips feel good even when I don’t have anything on them. I absolutely appreciate that it is made with good ingredients, it is hard to come by lip moisturizers like this on. The packaging is another thing for me; it just looks so inviting! But my only complaint tho is that it is a small one so it doesn’t last as long especially when you’re putting it on 24/7. I would still recommend tho!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good lip balm, with lip oil advantages. Shiny and not sticky. Good quality, good size. Has honey like look to it. Very convenient to use. Very reflective and holds well. Nice texture and practically colorless.

2d6616ba-89e6-4e59-8cac-dcf6302d2a34
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I'm really loving this lip oil. It moisturizes my skin and doesn't dry out super fast. The honey one is favorite one from all the varieties.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I LOVE THIS. Not sticky or annoying on the lips. No tint which is what I wanted and very hydrating. It does have a mild honey scent, not strong or bothersome. 10/10 I advice you to get it.

Mahbouba
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Im in love with this!! It literally could be a dupe to the clarins lip oil, its very moisturizing, doesnt have a strong smell and its tasteless, size is very convenient to place in a purse, I love it

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Definitely a bit of a sticky texture, but as someone with severely chapped lips, the thick texture feels so luxurious and the touch of honey in this flavor is so pleasant. Will definitely repurchase.