AM

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have light skin and neutral undertone, and 01 clear beige is a great match for me. It works well under the eyes which is my main problem area with concealers. For spot concealing, I find letting it set for 30 seconds before tapping it out with a finger gives the highest coverage.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This concealer is great ! It’s easy to apply with the stick . I looked at YouTube to learn how to put that kind of concealer correctly and it helped. Shade is good for me . Once again K beauty is amazing ! Way to go to Iherb for having that fantastic makeup ❤️🔥👏

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is the perfect, most affordable concealer with a little spf. If you're like me and you don't often want to wear a full face of makeup, this is great to throw on where you need it. Good color range if you're pale like me. If you have concerns with covering acne and texture, this is a good and cheap concealer option.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I saw reviews talking about how small this was but i never imagined it to be THIS small (the size is closer to a lipstick) but i will have to say - a little goes a long way and this could probably last me a couple months if used daily. It’s not transfer proof or anything so be careful about it smudging! It also has pretty good coverage, personally i have a lot of scarring from acne and this definitely covered it although it’s not very moisturising so definitely apply some sort of base or moisturiser before use (I experienced some dryness around certain scars but nothing a good moisturiser can’t solve). If you have extremely textured skin this definitely makes it more obvious which i’m not the biggest fan of but could maybe be solved with a primer (?). It doesn’t have an overbearing scent just a normal concealer scent. This shade surprisingly had a very subtle pink-ish undertone, it’s not obvious if a little is applied and blended out though just something to keep in mind. It blends out quite nicely so if you are looking for a decent coverage concealer this is definitely a good purchase, it also has SPF which was a nice add-on :)

28cc5db4-da76-458c-bc41-6fb896019808
cb5ac9fb-e708-413e-bc60-921cd6296251
9447a99c-a5cc-4e6b-b33b-69c6835f64fb
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love this. looks so natural, dosent crease, and I love how it comes in really light shades I normally can't find at the drug stores in the US. I love how it has SPF

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is a very popular concealer in Asia and now that I have tried it, I think it really lives up to the hype. I am around NC 20 and use this shade under my eyes and it is moisturising and brightening and gives great coverage !

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Great high coverage and texture is hydrating while not too thick. Matched my skin color, not too warm or cold. Better than more pricy concealers out there.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Fantastic concealer! I have finally found something that matches my skin and covers my under eye dark circles. My only complaint is that if used on the face where you might touch repeatedly, then reapplication is required. But overall very happy with coverage and texture.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

no scent handbag size easy use prefect package gentle and moisture frequency twice a day stuible for sensitive skin benefit spots stuible color ,and texture easy to blend not grecy too coverage black circle very well excellent quality no concern