AM

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Excellent gum!

I'm a big fan of gum, and I have to say that Peppermint Three is one of the best brands out there. The flavor is great, and it's sugar free, so I don't have to worry about my teeth. 12 sticks is a lot, too, so it lasts me a while. Overall, I'm very happy with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good gum.

5b1001fa-70ab-4e42-b74b-81867bcb19a7
96a871c8-0167-495d-852b-d9211d46357a
16f44b76-fd5a-43a1-8daf-5a65c6cbf12e
e0ef130c-601b-4636-a182-a929e10cc916
4ab924b1-6906-47b4-aa2f-de8b1b9ae011
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is decent gum with a strong peppermint flavor that lasts for a few minutes - long enough for dry mouth issues or after a meal to freshen your palate. Two things I really appreciate: 1 - All the things that aren't in it, especially aspartame and gluten 2 - The size of each stick (a full size, thin stick, like the mainstream popular brands)

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

After learning how great xylitol is for your teeth and mouth, I did a lot of research and chose PUR and am glad I did. This gum leaves you mouth feeling so fresh and clean and tastes great. It's one of my best product discoveries all year and is now a must-have. I chew one stick every day! Ps. If you're not familiar with xylitol, Google it to find out all the reasons why it's so great.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is the best chewing gum on the market! Free of nasty chemicals and artificial sweeteners, you can rest assured with this product that you won't be hurting your precious microbiome (both oral and gut). Highly recommended! Also tastes great and top quality! It is slightly pricier than most chewing gums, but the quality is worth it.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I'm so glad this gum is aspartame free. The peppermint flavor is really good for the first two or three minutes, then you're just chewing on flavorless gum. I still think it's a great product, you'll just go through it quickly if you like to chew gum regularly.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I chew gum regularly, to help with anxiety. Some gum give me intestinal distress, but this one does not answer. It’s the healthiest gum listed

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I like that these sticks of gum are the perfect amount, I don't have to chew two at once like I do with some other brands! The flavor is long enough lasting for me and has a perfect peppermint taste.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Really loved this gum, haven't had stick gum since they started using artificial sugar in gum years ago! Good flavour and texture, prefer it to the other xylitol gums

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

First time purchasing this item. Better than the original version. Comes with individual wrappers, so you can carry one piece in your pocket. Very long lasting flavor. I wonder why you really need more than 3 ingredients?

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I just got this today. I had been using the Pur chicklets, but I wanted to try the stick gum. It taste bland until you bite into it. Delicious!