AM

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have been using this brand since its inception and I'm happy thats its available here in Canada. This is an organic natural product. Better than the industry brands. You can choose between herbal infused or not. The herbal infused is not a strong scent and is not overwhelming. Comfortable, fits all shapes/sizes. Has options for different flow types. While the price is a bit high, the benefit is the health aspect. No chemicals. All natural/organic product. My health is worth the money. And better yet it is a black created and black owned brand. Made by a woman for women!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My absolute favorite pads! They feel very comfortable and absorbent. I prefer these ones over the herbal ones, but that's just me. Though they may be a little pricier compared to other brands, it's absolutely worth it as the quality is so, so good. I only like to buy natural and/or organic feminine products, and these are the best I've found. The packaging is cute too.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I just love these pads. Every single one I’ve tried from this brand has worked wonderfully for me and these super pads were no exception I love the fact that you get 16 of them in for the price they’re just incredible highly recommend and will re-purchase.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Its so good and soft and the cramps are way too little now it feels so good i’m glad i’ve tried it and i’ve bought it two times now and it lasts for so long time i use one pack for about two months and a half so its affordable too i like it its a good product 👍🏻

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love the Honey Pot products although I prefer the herbal line, I really enjoy the quality and feel of all the products they offer. The pads are a good size and the package allows for the pads to be used directly out of the pack. Worth the money!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I loved these as well, though I prefer their herbal infused ones. I got these as the other ones were out of stock and they work great, just no mentholy feeling

Posted on May 30, 2022

This has nice quality material(soft and thin while absorbing fluid). Definitely worth it. It has no scent as this is a non herbal type. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

feels good against skin. long length that sticks well. i wouldnt repurchase this though - i dont feel like it is anything special to justify the price. you can buy the same thing at a lower price.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

A great pads,with real cotton cover.i really love it it doesn’t irritate my skin.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I like that they are organic and I like the size too