AM

4.6
Based on 3,581 Ratings
2,585
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I was nervous to try these because I don't like spicy foods but these are delicious. They remind me of eating ginger snap cookies in terms of flavor. The texture is a hard candy that becomes chewy in the warmth of your mouth. I recommend sucking on them or melting one in warm water if you are worried about hurting your teeth. Each candy is individually wrapped so you can put some in your pocket or purse to take with you discretely. These worked well to help settle my stomach each time. I recommend them.

e977667d-35c6-4b96-bad3-6d955ed88bba

These are so much better that I expected!!! I wasn’t sure If they would be chewy but turns out they are! The flavour is great, not too sweet and has a little kick of gingery spice at the end! Very delicious and satisfying, I think I’ll try dissolving it in Camomile tea, pretty sure it’ll taste awesome, will definitely be ordering again.

c88dcdaa-a0b9-4220-bb74-6ecc3d18cd67
ccab714c-2761-4a55-9d2d-69a4aa3be7f5
Posted on May 4, 2022

I am a strong ginger fan so the strong kick and overwhelming taste of this ginger chew really satisfies me. The only downside is that it really sticks to your teeth and I got to swig water to wash down. This is NOT for someone who doesn’t love the heat of ginger.

f7e9071f-e6fb-4576-adf1-8c4c4d6c5e97
dc0ea9df-8732-4706-bd59-7901c9d878f7
Posted on May 3, 2022

The candy taste is amazing sweet and spicy, i like the package. But it’s sticky. Me and my dog loved it. I don’t know if it’s suitable for diet because there is a sugar in ingredient. The quality and size is good. I prefer to eat it with tea.

59836340-bcef-4110-b524-60fee60f738a
bdf921b3-596d-4f93-9424-be63cf90513f
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love these chewy and full ginger flavored candy. Some tell me that they are spicy hot, I have no spicy tolerance and don't find that an issue. I often have a problem purchasing them in stores. I think they sell out quickly, I'm so glad to find them on iherb. Will definitely reorder.

e5144191-2ecc-4c66-a1cb-21f0c359670a
8ef11a69-c6c6-427c-a8e1-d7cb6fce9d86
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I got one at a local grocery store once and I never found the original version again! I was so happy to find this on Iherb at a much lesser price. I love chewy candy and I'm also a fan of asian flavours especially ginger, so this was the perfect combo! I don't like mint, so these candies are a good substitute. Packaging is a little excessive because there is a packet for each candy, but the taste, quality, smell are all great!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I first got these as a present from a friend in the office and now I buy them because I am addicted to them. Just beware, they are really chewy. If you're not careful you can do some serious damage to the fillings in your teeth. Even though these are chewy candies I just love to suck on them, so full of ginger flavor.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

These are so delicious, but they stick a lot to your teeth. So suck on them. The flavor and quality is very good, but if you chew them they adhere to your teeth. They don’t get softer by chewing. So to enjoy, don’t bite them. I do not think I will buy again.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Excellent ginger snack, suitable only for those who really like ginger because the taste of ginger is very noticeable and the product is quite spicy in my opinion, comes in a large package and inside the package each candy is individually packaged, you have to keep it in a cool place otherwise the candy is a little melted

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Very strong and spicy ginger candy! It has a lovely, natural flavor. I personally like the texture: it's quite hard and sticky (think caramels); it's not a jelly-like texture but it does keep you chewing for a while, which is good for keeping nausea at bay. It does tend to get stuck in the teeth though. Would definitely buy again.