AM
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 25, 2022
Excellent Product - tasty and does what it promises!

My husband LOVES these as a natural remedy for upset stomach! They have natural apple and ginger flavors in combination and help with the occasional nausea he feels. They are also a good alternative when you feel like eating something sweet, but you don't want to consume a lot of calories. The apple is his favorite flavor, and we just ordered more of them in July 2022 because they had been out of stock! Thank you for such prompt delivery!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Purchased this after reading tons of good reviews. The candies contain 10% ginger and had a hint of spiciness. The apple and cinnamon flavour is pronounced and kinda overshadowed the taste of ginger. They were also too sweet for my liking, and I didnt like how hard they were to pry out of the packaging - the manufacturers should have coated the candies in more flour.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I love the original Gin-Gins but those were out of stock (they often are) so I thought I might try the apple candy ones. Well, I did not like these as much as the original taste. To me, they tasted a little artificial. I prefer the original Gin-Gins. The package is quite small, so at my home, it is finished quickly. Therefore I find it a little bit expensive for the amount you get. But still a lovely chewy candy and I am sure other people would enjoy the apple taste.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

These are certainly less gingery/ spicy compared to the original. The packaging does say that there is less ginger content in these compared to the original so they are transparent about that. I also feel that these aren't as stretchy as the original but it could just be my pack. The apple taste is good, not an artificial candy apple but a very realistic apple-juice flavor. Overall, a nice switch-up, especially around the fall!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I felt like these weren’t strong enough but the flavor really grew on me. It’s like a mulled apple cider. These are definitely a choking hazard though. It’s sticky but also kind of hard. Difficult to compare the texture to any candy I’ve had before. Better to suck on it than chew it.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

These deliciously spicy ginger chews have a good, strong apple taste. They're made of all-natural ingredients and are clearly high-quality - nothing artificial. However, they stick to the package a bit when being removed, and they also stick to your teeth a lot. That being said, they're very tasty, so they're worth it!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

My favorite of all the ginger chew flavors. My kids also like them, and since it's all natural and good for digestion, I have no problem letting them have a few each day.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Yum!! I love these apple ginger chews more than the originals. They taste so good and aren’t too sweet. They are the perfect size for a little treat on the go.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

We all liked. delicious! Slightly adhere to the teeth, but this is nonsense compared to taste. And they will get rid of teeth quickly. Very refreshing, not too sweet. We fell in love with these sweets. All the time we order. quality ingredients.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022