AM

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
My Favorite!

This is the best flavor! You can drink it hot or wait until it cools off and use it as a smoothie base with frozen bananas and cacao powder… it tastes like a chocolate banana coffee maple flavored smoothie without the caffeine. So good! Turkey Tail is so healthy for the immune system as well.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very very good!! I have had 2 cups so far without any sweetener or milk. It does remind me of coffee without bitterness. I can detect just a hint of maple, so it is not overpowering. I purchased this after reading about the health benefits, and it is an excellent alternative to coffee.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great taste, it's a refreshing drink. I was suprised by the flavors blending. Quality of the packaging was nice. I liked the product will buy more.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I wasn’t sure about the maple flavor at first, but after having it a few times with cream and sugar it is one of my go to coffee substitutes.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I love this brand! If you're looking for a great substitute to coffees, this brand is in my opinion the only choice. It is a quality brand. The only complaint I have , the tea bags are too fragile and sometimes open up in the water.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The quality and the taste of this product is was great. I love the fact it is a caffeine free blend and I have tried to buy it again but it is out of stock.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Another delicious tea from Teeccino. I do like some better than others, but they're all really good. Not only delicious, but good for our health and well-being.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This has a very good taste and I like having it on hand for when I start to feel under the weather!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Good but I felt a little gassy afterwards. Individual bags were convenient. Update: I wouldn’t recommend buying this item. A box comes with 10 bags. Out of 10 bags, 6 had a tiny whole in the side of the tea bag which made tea leaves spill out into the cup upon adding water. Also the tea bags were hard. Not sure if the tea was just old but the tea and the bags were stiff. There’s a tea tab on the packet to show you where to open it. One pack had the stiff tea bag so high that when I tore the tab I could see the tea bag was also torn. I would advise buying the tea loose and putting it in your own bag or holder. Not as convenient but it’s better than throwing out 80% of your purchase due to manufacturing defects.