Page 1 - Reviews - Tea Tree Therapy, Vegetable Base Bar Soap with Tea Tree Oil, 3.9 oz (110 g) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

This soap is unique..i love love love it so much because of the green tra because it works as antioxidant and antibacterial so that’s perfect for body and also for face( for people who like to use soap for face).it smell gran tea but it’s not bothering at all and i stays for a very long time,if my comment was helpful like plz.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

The Tea Tree soap is a great soap! , Now, I regularly use different kinds of soaps daily and I love this soap because the Tea Tree's known anti inflammatory and bactirial properties and to me even its scent proves it so, if I have a small cut or a bit of redness on my skin, I use it and its great quality froves it. I have found this soap to be my skin's good friend .

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Love this soap. I have very difficult skin and this soap with tea tree oil has helped greatly. My skin is very dry and regular soap would make it even worse. With this Tea Tree Therapy vegetable base soap it feel moist again and does not dry up and feel like a prune after I shower.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I always get itchy sculp if I don't wash it over 20 hours or so. (have greasy skin) I knew that tea tree oil works for the itching and anti-fungus, so I thought to use this soap for my sculp. Turns out it was perfect. It leaves my sculp so fresh and it can go longer without getting itchy. You need to rinse your hair with light acidity water after using soap, otherwise your hair will be not smooth.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This soap is amazing. It works great on clearing up acne. After being on so many creams and oral antibiotics I wanted to try something natural and this soap was a miracle. It leaves your skin soft, smelling clean and with no soap residue which is exactly what I needed. The smell is very pleasant. I Highly recommend it !!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Amazing soap for back acne and gentle enough that it can also be used on the face. It does not have an overpowering smell and can be used daily. My only tip is leave it on the skin for at least two minutes so it can penetrate and work it’s magic!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Tea Tree Therapy Vegetable Base Soap is an excellent choice because of its' anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-yeast properties. It can be used daily anywhere on the body; as it is non drying to the skin. Initially, it has a medicinal scent. However, the scent is gone after bathing. Enjoy!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Tea tree oil soap has become our favorite since we started ordering it on IHerb. Its healing capacity is obvious. When I get a scratch or some small wound, I notice that it disappears after washing the wound with this particular soap. The soap is oily, has a pleasant odor and texture. As a matter of fact, we have replaced liquid soap for this bar soap.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Good plant-based soap with tea tree oil for face and body care. The soap is formulated with tea tree oil, which is nourishing, regenerating, softening and soothing. The soap is suitable even for hypersensitive skin, gently removes impurities and unpleasant odors, gives the epidermis excellent smoothness and purity. I recommend!

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

The best soap ever! Daily use = soft, smooth skin! I feel so fresh and clean after using this soap! Absolutely no filmy residue or build up, just extremely happy skin! One of my friends with sensitive skin, who is picky about soaps, LOVED this soap! She was amazed at how great the soap made her skin feel. Another friend with exzema absolutely gave this soap a big thumbs up after I gave her a bar. Good for different skin types, too -- not harsh or overpowering.