Page 1 - Reviews - Tea Tree Therapy, Tea Tree Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This antiseptic product is the best ever, i’ve been using it for months, 60ml is great for its price! it cleans and tightens the pores as it also sanitizes the skin and purifies pimples, if u have pimples you should also utilize acne products to get rid of them, use for example differin before getting to sleep.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It's natural antiseptic i used to my body , armpit and acne gret benefits for skim. It's tea tree scent so relaxing and therapy. Good essential oil for acne - sensitive skin. I use 60 ml , biggest size with glass bottle. Good package , price and quality. It's not harmful make radiance and better skin issues. I like it!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This a lovely product, l like the scent and the quality is very good with great benefits from it. it is very good to use in moisturizing the face and is nourishment is very good .l just got the one i ordered recently and is very good, the packaging was very nice and the size of the product is very good. l am recommending you to give it a try. Thanks.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Ok no joke, this tea tree oil is awesome! Have used a few other brands before but haven't seen as drastic or as fast changes as I have with this one! I use for my frequent cystic acne which can get absolutely horrible at time. The size, redness and the oil of the acne reduces so quickly, and with about 2 applications (once a day) the are practically fully healed, in comparison to the week and a half it usually takes. I added a few drops to my toner for lighter, in-between applications, as well as to my shampoo to save my itchy scalp and almost deplete my dandruff! Mind you I've only had this for less than a week and I have noticed all of these changes. Has totally been a life saver! As always with tea tree, the smell is strong (not a bad smell) but I love it because I associate it with so many good things. Totally recommend- worth the money, this little bottle can go a looooong way

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Before this, I used pure tea tree oil for my occasional acne outbreak which works but cost more. Chance into this and decided to try it. Cheaper because it's not 100% oil. But it works effectively and felt oily too. So this is my third bottle already. Occasionally I also used it to sanitize my nostrils in case there's germs virus. 😂 Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you very much ☺️

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I use this tea tree oil on minor skin allergies and mosquito bites, it helps to reduce the symptoms. The 15ml size is easy to carry around, the lid is very tight so you won't worry about leakage. It has an obvious tea tree oil smell that will leave on for at least half an hour, so you may want to avoid having the oil contacting your clothes.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I have been repurchasing this Tea Tree Oil for 3-4 times already. The bottle is easy to use and it keeps the smell of tea tree oil contained well without any leakage. I use this tea tree oil whenever I want to cool down the itchiness of acne on face, or mosquito bites. It helps my skin to recover much faster. I always hold on to one bottle at home and in office.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

It is very good in clearing dandruff, i used for me and my son directly from the bottle no dilution and it seems that the dandruff is decreasing , it has a distinctive odor.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is my favorite thing ever to fight acne. I had some issues with adult acne and nothing helped as well as this. I dilute it and use a cotton swap to apply it directly on the pimple. The scent can be strong sometimes but it means that it's high quality essential oil.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I use it as an antiseptic and I add it to a neutral oil for moisturising effect. At times, I find it effective to apply it directly onto acne or cuts. So far, it has not caused any sensitivity on my skin. It seems very pleasant and I will replenish when they are used up.