AM

Posted on May 25, 2022

This was really yummy and has a unique flavor to the sauce that I liked. It describes it as tomato sauce on the package, but the flavor wasn’t strongly tomato-like and had its own unique flavor. I would recommend giving it a try. I’ve tried other curries by this brand and this is one of my favorite flavors that I’ve tried.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a medium curry made with eggplant, and made in India. This is the real stuff and it is excellent. The package contains quite a bit and it took me three days to finish it all. If you like curry and are looking for something a little bit different, then this is a nice choice. Reasonably priced and authentic. That about sums it up.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I buy these when they are on sale to have a quick lunch option. They are generally healthy and taste pretty good. But, the consistency is mushy. They are good over rice. It is not the best meal I have ever had, but I do not feel guilty after eating it.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love these Tasty Bite products mainly because i can add to them and make meals for several days. I am on a fixed income so this saves me money. Plus it has so much flavor.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Delicious eggplant. Amount for 2 normal servings. If you add rice and protein, you get a complete dinner. I highly recommend buying. high quality ingredients, great taste.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Delicious on rice or flatbread. I turn one package into dinner for two by adding a can of chickpeas. Soooo easy after work or when camping.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

For a packaged product, it is excellent. It's delicious and doesn't taste commercially made. It's a great item to have in your pantry.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I've tried many of the Tasty Bite meals and this is my least favorite. I'm not sure what it is but it just doesn't feel very good in my body. The taste is quite strong, and I definitely have to 'dilute' it with a lot of rice. Of course this is just my subjective opinion, I'm sure there are people out there who love it. If you have found this review helpful, please give a thumbs up.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very tasty. Seasoned just right--not too mild and not too spicy Very good side dish with rice added to it.