AM

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

big package size ! you can see how it compares with other products in the photo. the price is exllent for the portion size! classic pepper sauce spicy 🔥 and tasty 😋 tasty with almost every dish! love it

3a33550c-8b65-40d0-bdeb-07901900622c
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

You can't go wrong with the big size bottle of the classic Tabasco hot sauce. This is the high quality stuff and tastes even better than Piri Piri sauce. I use this on literally everything and is one of the "secret" ingredients in my omelets. The package is big and sturdy as expected from McIlhenny.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great value! when I purchased it, I thought that it was the same small bottle that I always buy locally. Did not really pay attention to it's weight size and was so surprised that this bottle was 3 times larger. Same great tasting hot sauce that our family loves!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Delicious Mexican style chili pepper sauce. Made from only 100% natural ingredients and certified kosher. Great for adding to salads, pizzas, fish and meat dishes. Will buy again!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I've been using Tabasco for years, it has the perfect amount of heat. The 5 ounce bottle is the perfect size to sit on my kitchen table and we add Tabasco to what we ear right at the table.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Only 3 Ingredients. Liquid sauce. Micro-droplet. Adds flavor, great with pizza and other dishes, just a few drops to make the dish moderately spicy. Although the quantity may seem small, it can certainly last for a long time.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

My English/Welsh father, who was a gourmet cook, loved Tabasco sauce, and I certainly have inherited this preference of sauces. It has just the right "pizzazz" and is excellent in soups and over Mexican dishes.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

nice quality nice taste nice size nice benefit nice recipe

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

The product is of high quality, with a good composition. I bought it on the advice of friends. Corresponds to the characteristics and description.