AM

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great for those who struggle to get to sleep. the tablets have both a immediate release dosage (,white layer) and a slow release dosage (orange layer). Great benefit for those who struggle to both get to sleep and stay asleep, which in turn helps the immune system too recover. Good size tablets with a slight orange taste . Do not chew though or you will destroy the slow release part. Gluten free ingredients. Tablets are of good quality and come packaged well with no breakages.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I brought this product for my daughter who struggles with getting a full night's sleep, in 2 days of having it she has fallen asleep quickly and slept all night.

7d179966-7b11-408a-91e9-f73f76ce4e50
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

A friend recommended about this vitamin. I found out it helps with my health problems and has helped me with my concentration and stress levels.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Since I’ve been using melatonin every night I had a good sleep. The benefits is very good. Dosage and size are great and quality and ingredients as well to perfect. I like the taste too. Highly recommended for you guys and the new consumers of iHerb products. Very useful.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I've taken melatonin before but didn't notice a significant effect. This time, I take it along with magnesium, and I feel that they work very well together. They help me fall asleep faster and make me feel sleepy soon after taking them. I will definitely buy them again.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I received the bottle of Melatonin quickly and in good shape. The capsules were full and in good shape. I take one capsule about 90 minutes before I want to go to sleep and when I do go to bed, I quickly fall asleep.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This slow release Melatonin works for me. I tried another brand and it didn’t work so thought time release didn’t work for me. Happy with the product. I still occasionally wake up in the early hours but happy that it’s occasional