AM

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I used to order these in pouches, but let me tell you how much it is now with the new packaging. Same great taste! Idea for keto diet

154dc2d8-de98-4131-8ab6-29ed1d076a65
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I’ve been doing keto for 5 years and love it. I ran across this fatty nut butter packets and tried them, they are tasty, and I love the satisfaction from the heathy fats. The size is small but I feel very satisfied. I bought several packages to take with me while traveling overseas so I can easily stay on my diet.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

It tastes good! The size is fair and enough. But you need to take your time to knead the package well before opening. I like the cacao and coconut flavor more than this one. It is a great snack to have in case you are looking for a quick fuel source for the brain.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

was searching for macadamia butter in the outside market but didn't find any. luckily i found it on iherb, and i can resist buying it again and again. if you are looking for keto friendly butter, this is the one.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

very portable size and recharge it with just hot water or milk. I love how the powder get enough ingredient for diet or replacing regular meal. One package serving is good for a meal. I will get more of it later!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It was great to trial this size package. The taste and texture were very nice, it was easy to use in a variety of recipes.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Amazin. I will still buy. Liked the site. Friends recommended this site. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great tasting. Love the combo macadamia and almond, and cacao coconut

aad8a0fc-8081-4ec9-8548-d5afcf126d33
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The taste is excellent, and it really fullfils you. Great to have it with a toast and some fruits.