AM
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

looking to get your testosterone boosted naturally ? this is the product for you. I take this product once or twice a year. Great benefits for men ;). Good quality and excellent price. Dosage is 2 capsules a day and you are good to go. No taste or after taste. All natural and herbal ingredients.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is a fast acting and energizing product with perfect ingredients for a workout or testosterone booster. It’s a convenient sized pill that you take twice a day as a dosage with quality ingredients that certainly benefit your work out and truly support your male anatomy. They are small and easy to swallow They have to me a lemony taste and I find very effective ..

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Works great as intended! The only downside for me (may be different for some) is that I looked more puffy and like I gained weight when taking the recommended dosage. I’ll need to cut back my intake as I am trying to lose weight to maybe a couple times a week. Great product though!

support men hermons, benefits will appear after weeks so be patient, if you are athletic you will feel better performance after couple of weeks, take it in empty stomach for better absorption

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Started my first round of this supplement. The immediate benefits, today i found myself having more stamina for running. I broke my old record of distance from 4km now to 7km. Lets see within the coming days what else can i notice after taking this supplement longer. Quality ingredient.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Seems to be the best combination of ingredients. I take it as instructed on the label and the results show up in wife approved ways.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Great quality ingredients, good tablet size, zero taste, and the appropriate dosage to gain the benefits. Highly recommend this for any male especially those training and looking to increase natural testosterone levels.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Really it is very good and helpful using it daily will give you not only the strength but also the hardness and time .... fantastic product

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

For me it truly works. Dont expect it to work imediately after you take it. I took it for a month daily with ashwaganda before I started to feel the effects. And I really felt a difference.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have low T and this supplement gave me back a little energy to get things done. I haven’t done any blood work yet to confirm it works, but I certainly feel like it does.