AM

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The photo was dark. Sorry for that. But definitely worth buying. This is one of the best vitamins that could help us during pandemic. Highly recommended to anyone who is active and wants to make his or her body healthy. This comes with a lot of contents that can boost anyone’s immune system. Additionally it has Gluthathione that helps the liver.

47507708-278f-4f51-b488-eb582f58962f
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have a balanced diet but I wanted something extra. I take 2 instead of the 4 recommended tablets as I find that it might be too much for me at this point. It's been few days but I noticed that it helped with the extreme water retention. I'll use them for a couple of months for better results. Just have in mind that the tablets are bit big, not an issue for me but I know many people will have trouble swallow it.

dbc825bd-46e9-4a0e-9429-e2440be34c25
b71ba8d2-1b9f-4667-a99b-6017c8c2b861
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

473fc437-b4a4-4c3b-9067-66aba2b43173
mainecc
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

the quality and package size of the bottle is good , the tablets are big but i have no problem swallowing it daily and the taste is tasteless. the potency are great and it has all the ingredients that i am looking for .As we age we need to boost our immune system . this is also a good antioxidant . i have iron deficiency and this helps me alot as the effect on me is wonderful. i have more energy now.

8f1cda11-8a88-4be7-849f-b0acf2ace773
Posted on May 31, 2022

Fast delivery. My friend recommended this vitamins,yet to try. Thank you. Hope the effect will work well on me. Quite cheap for the size (60 tabs) vitamins. Love that it has bone support especially with my work scope. Quality is very good. Check the ingredients and it's all what I need.

e121a1ad-167b-4ba2-9010-1128997ed8cf
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is good. Since I started taking this supplement, I feel strong even if I work until 10pm at night and work again at 8am.

8414adc2-7027-4db3-869f-9a71665b0bb3
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good quality ingredient good price, daily use for support the immunity , you will see effect from the first week , the package is good the taste is good ,, I highly recommend 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 for age 12 and above , the size is good ,,,,,👍👍👍👍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

“You're off to great places, today is your day. ... “You always pass failure on the way. ... “No one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers.” ... “You're off to great places, today is your day. ... “You always pass failure on the way. ... “No one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers.” ... “You're off to great places, today is your day. ... “You always pass failure on the way. ... “No one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers.” ... “You're off to great places, today is your day. ... “You always pass failure on the way. ... “No one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers.” ... “You're off to great places, today is your day. ... “You always pass failure on the way. ... “No one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers.” ... “You're off to great places, today is your day. ... “You always pass failure on the way. ... “No one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers.” ...

Posted on Sep 20, 2022