AM

4.6
Posted on Jan 1, 2023
1,212

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I bought these for myself as I'm trying to conceive and have noted a great improvement in energy and focus throughout the day. Would recommend taking with food as they caused some nausea on an empty stomach. Very high quality supplement overall with great ingredients, I am really impressed with this brand given the price.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

I ask my doctor if I can’t take multivitamin for pregnant women and I’m not pregnant, he said to me it’s OK just multivitamin benefit and will not Harmon the body size and quality very good

e5fdd092-1e31-4687-a79b-e11b8e03d7ba
d485e6cd-655d-4cae-8416-2338b0605e8f
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This has a weaker smell than other brands which is a plus, but I didn't read the description thoroughly and the dosage( serving size ) is 3 pills. Overall they seem to work well and I don't notice a taste. I think I prefer the other brand even if the smell is stronger because I can take just one pill.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I used to take women's blend before the prenatal and I liked it very much. It has several vitamins and minerals that other multivitamins do not have and the concentration is above average. It tastes a bit sour, but it's not terrible. The size is quite big, but it is understandable since it has so many components. I got pregnant less than 3 months taking the women's blend (which shows good quality) and some other supplements/antioxidants so I decided to give the prenatal a try. However, my biggest problem with it is regarding the dosage. The bottle says that the serving size is 3 tablets, but on the daily recommendation it says 3 tablets once OR twice a day. I take only 3 and although my urine looks radioactive, I still do not know if I'm taking it correctly. The % of DV is correspondent to the serving, which I assume is 3, so if the company suggests twice the dosage, it just seems extremely much. For the lack of clarity, I'll give 4 stars.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

For me it’s a little bit too big size of tablets, but taste is good 👍🏻 it’s have all needed ingredients for pregnancy in good dosage.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

A good value for money, has everything a prenatal blend needs to have. The pills Are big and they dont taste very good, but it’s not a big problem

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,764

Large packaging, good complex. Enough for a long time. I’m not pregnant, but I drink a course for a month once every six months so as not to take a bunch of different vitamins: )

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you