AM

4.6
Grandma
Posted on Jan 21, 2023
Health in 1 capsule

I have been using this multivitamin for some time now and I could say without having any doubt that it is really good. Helps with my overall health and mood. Do I feel better when I take it? Yes. I take I capsule with food at lunch and a glass of water. How many benefits in 1 capsule. 👍 Please be so kind to give me a thumbs up, I would truly appreciate it as a lower middle class retired 👍

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

The quality, size and price are great. It's a good overall vitamin supplement for the over 50 age crowd. No taste and can help with any daily deficiency of vitamins. Good ingredient list. The package can be recycled. Potency seems food for the price. If supplements are used in addition to healthy diet this one is effective.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I bought these for my elderly father, and he has noted a great improvement in energy. Would recommend taking with food as he did note they caused some nausea on an empty stomach. Very high quality supplement overall with great ingredients, and I myself have been impressed with this brand also.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Package arrived in good condition. Item was as described. It's a great upgrade to my boyfriends former daily vitamins since it has Vitamin K2 in the ingredients. good value & quality for it's size.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Excellent quality of product. All necessary effective ingredients. High potency. Big size of package. After using this product I have much more energy. I recommend to use with food.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I like to supply my body with supplements throughout the day, so these 3 tablets per day fit this bill. This is a quality product is an economical alternative to some more expensive brands that I have used in the past.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Good product. The list of contents look great and the price per tab is very reasonable. The tabs are a little large but manageable. Considering natural ingredients, its normally a little on the large side. Overall a good health giving supplement,

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you