AM
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The composition and ingredients are excellent! The quality, dosage, taste and size are great. You can have all the ingredients you need to make your liver healthier and help your body with detoxification. There are some herbs, amino acids, antioxidants…I used it after a surgery to quickly recover after an anesthesia.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I will start by saying that I ALWAYS find that “veggie capsules” as they call them, have a sort of “swampy” taste (to me), so these were no exception. That said, these were no worse than others I have tried. No real way to easily judge effectiveness, but these are easy enough to swallow if you are accustomed to taking oral supplements. If not, you may find these pills a bit large for your liking. They are not among the largest, but not are they the smallest. I will update review as to how I feel after taking these for a while.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I like this product because it supports detoxification phases in the liver which helps to deal with toxins and also metabolize hormones right, etc. It has a choleretic effect due to the Artichoke in the composition. Alpha Lipoic Acid improves energy levels and at the same time reduces oxidative stress in tissues. 2 months is good to see the benefits of taking this product. Good price as well.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Started taking on 11 Nov 2022 after receiving it on 10 Nov 22. Still in the midst of finishing the whole bottle. So far so good . Will know the outcome after a doctor's check-up results that liver is doing well. So far the ingredients quality plus other users comments are noted was the reason for my buying to try. Capsule size was easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

in last 10 days of use my 18 year old son who had ibs issue have been solved by up to 50% , hence after completion of this for 45 days he must be benefited to great extent thanks I herb this is really a good product and I got it with heavy discount too

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

The ingridients look very good and i hope it would do the job keeping the liver in good condition! I use it several months per year to detox the liver and keep it from damage. I have used many supplements through the years but this formula looks really promising indeed.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
1,484

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It's too soon to know if this is working. My liver is enlarged and fatty according to recent ultrasound and my ALT, AST was high so trying this since diet alone isn't helping. Will update after my next lab. The only drawback is reflux. I take it after eating lunch and about 90 minutes later I have burning sensation up my GI track. It resolves with Mylanta so plan to continue this at least for the next few months.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have a hard time swallowing pills, but these go down very easy. A lot of vitamins give me stomach aches, but the content of these capsules does not! One never knows if a product is helping for sure, but nothing that can hurt and a good quantity for the money.