AM

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This was the first time I have tried Sun-Maid Yogurt covered Raisins, they are so delicious. I can use them to raise my blood sugar when I need a boost, and also get some vitamins in the snack. The smell tells you that you have chosen a fine product, nice color the flavor is smooth throughout the entire box, I will continue to order these strawberry flavored Sun-Maid yogurt covered Raisins. I also added them to my dinner salad!!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

If you love yogurt and strawberry, then this is the snack that you are looking for! Great taste, packaging, size and they are so fresh, chewy and fun to snack on!!

c80abb2f-a10a-4c37-8190-d3a2b94aeac4
f85abbee-c940-4b41-8c41-80db6136b3a5
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Of the three options for yoghurt glaze, I liked strawberry the most. There are two types of raisins in the box - in white glaze and in pink strawberry. Ripe sweet raisins are generously glazed with a thick, soft layer. Vanilla is discernible in the aroma. There are enough raisins in the box, you can share and not save. Nice snack on the run.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

We live overseas and the package arrived quickly and in great shape. These have a bit more sugar than I would like, but my daughter loves the taste. They’re the perfect size to add to a lunch box or keep in the car for an on-the-go snack.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

These were tasty. I nice little handful for a quick snack. It is a healthier snack than candy. Small boxes, which kids love I'm sure, but maybe adults would appreciate larger boxes. The yogurt is smooth and not overly sweet , there is a combo of vanilla and strawberry yogurt in each box.

Posted on May 14, 2022

It’s fine. It is yummy but the vanilla was a little bland. Slightly weird after taste but not that bad. Nice amour in the box. I put some in the freezer and I liked that better

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Cute boxes that are not to small! Kids loved them! There are afew additives in these though which I wasn't to fond of and a lot of sugar...

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

these raisins have to be my new favorite thing. so yummy and not too sweet the texture isn't awful

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

i like it. it taste good i will purchase more of this. its good for digestion too

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Kids love the taste! Great and will definitely purchase again