AM

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Love this shampoo it works perfectly on my computed hair and the smell is lovely. This is my third order and I’ll keep buying it

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I purchased this conditioner because of the price, convenience, the reviews it received on iHerb, and because it is vegan. The fragrance is wonderful, but that is it. In my experience, a good conditioner is one where you can run your fingers through your hair while applying it. You can't do that with this one.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

amazing scent and very high quality. Hair and scalp is very clean. the size is very good

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great scent and texture. Plus cruelty free! Good price point too.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love Sukin brand, but this Conditioner is awful. It is not thick enough and it's hard to apply on hair, half of it ends up on the shower floor.

Posted on May 14, 2022

leave my hair smooth and smells good

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Smell good, but color still fade off

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

👍👍👍

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm happy that there are shampoos and conditioners dedicated to color care from brands that are made with safe ingredients! I used to color my hair myself, but I felt that if I didn't use a product for color care, the color would fade quickly and the color wouldn't last as long. This is the first time I've used a product for color care, so I don't know what kind of effect it will have, but I'm looking forward to it. This time the shampoo was sold out and I couldn't buy it, so I'm planning to buy it next time.