AM

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

We tried many different powder vitamin C brands and it’s always a struggle to get my kids to drink them. They’re too young to swallow capsules but all the other Powder C taste sour or salty. But Sufficient C is different! It really does taste like a fruity lemonade! My kids love it! I wish I’d found this years ago! It’s the only vitamin C I’m going to buy from now on!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love the flavor of this Vitamin C. I feel like it’s a great thing to take everyday to keep my immunity strong. I will continue to order this. I also love how quick I get my order from I herb. I only wish they carried even more products.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I drink this every day after coming home from teaching all day! It has amazing benefits, plus it is so refreshing . I haven’t been sick at all since taking it. I love it; it’s definitely a quality drink, with ingredients that provide immunity. The size provides generous servings.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this. I put it in my little ones' sippy cups and they drink so much more. So they are hydrated well and getting Vitamin C as well. I'm hitting two birds with one stone with my kids by giving them this. It's also highly useful whenever they are sick, I just up the dose and it sorts them out quickly. I highly recommend. My kids are 2 years old and 1 year old.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This product is tasty though my kids find it to be a little tart so I will throw a scoop into their smoothie and never get a complaint. I take one scoop in the morning and half a scoop around dinner as an extra boost when others around me are sick. Otherwise a scoop a day keeps me feeling great! Love this product!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

We love this vitamin drink. It was recommended to us by a trusted & knowledgeable doctor. It's quality stuff, with vitamin C & other great ingredients. My kids love to take it, knowing it's good for their health/immune systems. And it tastes good. Other powdered vitamin C is really salty/sour tasting, and of course, only vitamin C, so this is a great choice. It's a good size bottle too I think. I have 2 children, & my husband & I drink it too. We highly recommend this!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

5245ee8d-52d2-4698-834c-425d6de37556
Posted on May 30, 2022

The quality is excellent as it tastes great and yet it is pure ascorbic acid and not sodium/calcium ascorbate. Normally pure ascorbic is sour and tart. It also contains ecgc and bromelain which is great for health. And no sugar. Basically all great except the price is expensive. My kids love it too!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

The taste is mild enough that it's not overwhelming. All of my children are able to drink it without any problems. The powder is fine and mixes well in water and is high quality.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Finally I found a clean vitamin C with high strength and yet very tasty the whole family enjoys having it just love it . I just made my second order .