AM

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
好的

fast delivery and good quality.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Good

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Good quality, fast logistics, yesterday's order received tomorrow. Frosted, no chromatic aberration, just as imagined. This model has a lock, put it on the iPhone 11 - 13pro max. I got it at a special price. I haven't tried immersion in water, so I don't know the effect.

79623c3e-d336-4d43-9f27-0f5fab010e50
7d46fbec-d5a8-404a-ba4f-034eea3dc48b
Auto-translated from Japanese

The size was exactly what I was looking for. If you have a smartphone and lipstick, you can afford it, and it seems good to put sweets for children. I wear this on my small shoulder and carry it with my lips, powder and cushion foundation eyebrow pencil. The color is also a dull color of emerald green, and it is hard to notice the dust and dirt that are often found in silicon.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Diverse uses, it can be used as a waterproof bag for beverages and food, or as a waterproof bag for outdoor play, fashion and mobile phones.

3c5cb6f6-9970-4e7b-b3e8-ae732b919f61
Posted on May 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Bigger than expected, good quality, new design is easy to use, can be used repeatedly

875ffb68-5115-40b5-8817-4526a2fe867f