Page 1 - Reviews - Starwest Botanicals, Organic Coriander Seed, 1 lb (453.6 g) - iHerb
AM

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Yes, it is good. but after awhile small bugs came out of the bag.....i consider that as a sign of low pesticide residue- true organic. So don't freak out people. keep it in a cool dark place.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Smell amazing when I roasted them. I roasted the seeds before grounding them to powder. I use it for most of my bean dishes. Good quality spice.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I grind a bit and boil in water for 3 min for tea. I like its slightly sweet, very pleasant for tea anytime. I also grind to dusty powder for my hummus. This keep my blood sugar low.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Love my organic coriander this is very good high-quality really enjoy uses to make pho broth and also for making highly recommend that you purchase some

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Fresh. Nice flavour. Easy to grind for jars of fresh coriander powder - e.g. using coffee grinder - with GREAT aroma. (Suggest using separate coffee grinder for coffee, and possibly for coffee masala spices, from grinder used for other herbs & spices, e.g for the coriander.)

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Good quantity for a good price . However I don’t think I will buy again since there is no way to seal it properly I order to preserve

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Great quality. Seeds are big, aroma is strong. Adding it in teas is so good. Product is clean, package protect seeds really good from light and humidity. Seeds are fresh and organic. Good for health and cooking. Also I trust to this manufacturer and like his organic products.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Excellent quality. Aside from cooking, I use coriander combined with cumin and fennel, which I drink between meals and has done wonders for my digestion. I mix equal amounts of the each seed and keep in a mason jar. Boil a quart of water each day. I add 1 Tablespoon of the seed mixture, let steep, strain and drink warm between meals. After straining, I reuse the seeds and simmer in fresh water for awhile. Let cool, strain, and use as a hair rinse.

Posted on May 23, 2021

I highly recommend the coriander seed, the coriander itself may rot so I use these seeds to clean my body from everything if u drink it with hot water. Also, you can use it as a species to the food very yummy especially in potatoes recipe. It's very good quantities compared to the price, If you like my comment please vote up ^ Thank you

Posted on May 28, 2022

Delicious. High quality seeds. Great taste and lots of benefits.