AM

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Good Flavor

This spice has a nice flavor. The ingredients include various spices, and no salt. The size is a bit larger than I thought so it will last a while. I've used it in egg recipes, on garlic toast for a variation of taste and in most recipes. The flavor is not overpowering but just right.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I was looking for a salt alternative & I have been cooking all my food (no take out). So I started to scour the internet for some kind of seasoning for that added punch to a new lifestyle of a low sodium diet. BAM! Found it & just loving it! Good with or without added salt. I like the fact that when I do use salt with this seasoning that I can have control over the amount of seasoning & the salt because it's separate. My best food is cooked with a smidgen of olive oil, Spike & a light sprinkle of salt. Awesome!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I usually buy the regular spike seasoning, which has a good amount of salt. I was quite excited to try the salt free version so I can control the salt level.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I've tried different low sodium spices since being on this low s diet but Spike is by far the best. I use it on all foods and even in salad dressing.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Use this on scrambled eggs and sunny side up. No salt needed! This replaced the salt. We also use it in freshly popped popcorn. Lots of flavor even without the salt.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 for chicken

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love this product! I’ve used it on and off for over 40 years! It’s amazing how many spices they blend together to make a very unique flavor.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Spike is an amazing seasoning for all kinds of cooking and we love the flavor it adds. This salt free version makes it fantastic for variety of dishes. We love it in scrambled eggs, vegetable dishes and especially on avocado toast!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is sometimes hard to find so I was very happy to find it and to receive it so quickly.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Good price for this seasoning. Very tasty on meats and veggies.