AM

4.8
Based on 3,249 Ratings
2,750
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This helps with my fibromyalgia issues like muscle aches , energy and weight. The pills are easy to swallow, which I like . Good quality product. I highly recommend! I am pleased with the ingredients and size of bottle. I take one in the morning and two before bed. Fast shipping and affordable price.

7cb78b96-1838-4382-91b8-5f2bdc4d31e9
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I purchase these for energy. I have taken them off and on for years. You need to take extra capsules vs the tablets but it is well worth it because they are easy to swallow. Soure Naturals is one of the few brands that makes an affordable version of Mag Malate. I waiver on my belief in how "safe and effective" this is for my use... energy generation so I use for a while then take a break then start again.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Source Naturals is a favorite vendor, has been for years. I inadvertently ordered the Mag Malate in Tabs and found I had to crush them as I could no swallow them. Decided to be more careful when ordering this time. Got the caps and no problems with swallowing them. Glad to have them in a form that works for me.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My doctor tell me that Magnesium is helpful for my sleep. She recommend this item since its form of Malic acid or Citric acid is good for human body to absorb. The taste is fine. I have longer and deeper sleep after taking 2 pills a day. This is the 2nd time I buy it.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
5,571

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 30, 2023
1,560

At first I took the Magnium Innate, it goes very well for the price, considering that there is not one, but magnesium must be taken constantly. I decided to try this one, I don’t feel any side effects, I drink two capsules, the capsules are not smooth, it’s a little difficult for me to take, but in general it’s not bad Price-quality ratio is just good

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

The quality of this product is actually amazing. What this type of magnesium claims to do is just what it does! I remember far too many times after a long shift at work, having every muscle in my body keep me up at night due to how sore they were. I pop one of these and within 20 minutes I promise you the pain went away. It genuinely shocked me. But what can I say, if a product works who am I to question it! It doesn’t taste like anything, the pill is slightly big in size but I don’t have trouble swallowing it. I will continue using it!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is my favorite Magnesium. It's really high quality. As for benefits, it helps you sleep better, relieves muscle and joint pain and it doesn't have any taste or after-taste. The pill is kinda big, so if size matters to you, you might want to consider finding a smaller one.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Magnesium Malate is a very effective form of Magnesium in providing the body's needs for so many functions such as calming the nervous system, heart and gut health to name a few. It's been a blessing in helping me to get to sleep, lower my anxiety, helping with my dry eye disease......if levels are too low dry eye disease can become more pronounced. It's also been a big plus to help with any constipation issues as well. Source Naturals Magnesium Malate is a great product that provides your body with what it needs.