AM

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This package has a good scent but not strong , about the size is compatible with the price The quality is good and may be used to all ages In total I advocate to buy it : good price compared to its quality and benefits It contains toner and mask and serum

b44829f7-56bf-4d5d-99d8-ff8c51e5448c
458029f8-9c97-4835-b772-c4d9bc1fdee5
Posted on May 12, 2022

I really liked the set. good quality of all means in a set . the perfect size for travel. the packaging looks pretty good for a test set. used for combination skin (my age is 30 years). the scent of all products is neutral. I want to try other lines of this brand.

fb85b1fb-62a4-4324-bcef-043308f48852
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Finally my packaged arrived from iHerb and It's my first day using this product. I love how this set of products touch my skin. The smell of freshness in my skin is so amazing. I will update you guys for the result of using this product after 30days. So until then guys.

ff062336-3f11-410a-a512-f8bce569b940

1. Gel cleanser: works fine for combo skin 2. Toner: good product but prefer others 2. Serum: zero oils, light texture w/matte finish 3. Mask: smooth, light w/tiny specks of matcha Serum beneficial as a primer prior to foundation. Mask is gentle enough to use 1-2 times a week. Combo skin is best suited for this line. Super oily or acne-prone might need something more aggressive.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I liked this set a lot ! It’s really amazing. Usually the product that cleans the skin deeply keeps it dry but this product cleans the pores and keeps the skin bright and soft as baby ! My age is 37 years and my skin is combined and it suits me ! The scent is acceptable and natural. I use the set twice daily except the mask twice a week! The size is suitable for price I recommend it for it’s high quality.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I tried this package for a month and it's transfer my skin for a different thing I really love it it's make my skin healthy the packaging good and perfect for a month and it's really really good and the price is so cheap comparing with the quality and the results that I get at the end of the month

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is a great travel size set. The cleanser is mildly exfoliating without striping the skin. The toner and serum are very lightweight and have helped me control my oil production. I like to use these products before applying makeup for a night out since they help me keep my pores and oils at bay. Also love packaging.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have a combination skin with visible pores, T-zone is pretty oily in summer. After using this product (including a mask) skin looks much cleaner. It is good for summer, but I think too strong for the winter as after using somethimes skin feels at it needs more hydration. But overall, I like it.