AM

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

such an amazing product so foamy and it cleans really well, a little bit goes a long way. the size is good and love the packaging. this miracle collection is great for the skin and has so many benefits and very gentle on the face, and it keeps the naural moisture.

6907704d-b3ca-44f4-b2c9-71e67b99319d

Originally bought for my teenage daughter but she refused it. So, I tried it myself as I also have some problem zones. It really works!! I am amazed. You can see the result from the first usage. Instructions were a bit unclear though, but I've figured it out. Put it on dry skin. Wait till it becomes all white. Then rub/massage with dry hand. And voila! First time in my life I say: it really works! The blackheads (I had some annoying one on my neck) are either brighter or completely gone from the first time. And the skin in general got more bright even tone. I can't believe I got the same result as from one hour expensive skin care procedure but it took only 5 minutes at home! Gosh, I got even better result, frankly speaking. Going to try the whole product range :D I am absolutely a fan of the brand.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

honestly, I ordered the product quite randomly. I don't have blackheads (so don't really know how it works with them) but lots of acne and some wide pores on my nose. I'm amazed how well it cleaned my face for the first time. On the second use (next day) the result got even better - basically, the inflammation became waaaaaay less prominent, the size of acne has reduced. I'm in the third day or use and the result is stunning (don't get me wrong, my husband doesn't see the difference, but I do). I personally think this is some kind of sorcery, and had whoever came up with the formula been born in Europe in the Middle Ages, they would have been sentenced for witchcraft! Application is really simple just a bit tickling while foaming.

Posted on May 3, 2022

My pre-teen daughter used it and it really helped clear up a lot of the pimples on her face especially when she uses it daily. I felt it is gentle on her sensitive skin and did not dry up her face. The bottle looks small but it actually lasts a while as you use only a small amount per use.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I looove this cleanser! Slightly minty and very gently exfoliating. It becomes a rich foam and feels deeply cleansing. Skin feels super clean afterwards but not dry and squeaky. The package is of high quality and easy to use. Size is good- I wish it were bigger! Will buy again. I haven't used it long enough to see if it helps skin congestion but my skin definitely feels better with this soap (previously used the derma-e one). Please thumbs up if this was helpful!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I believe this is an amazing product for me, very mild pleasant scent and smell, good quality, usual size, nicely packaged, using in my morning routine, vary happy to use in my personal hygiene. Feels amazing no stains on clothes' , definitely loots of benefits, nice care for me. Frequency of use daily.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I have tried tons of face washes and this one is one of the best. my skin is oily and acne and it deffinetly helped a lot with texture and oilyness. also it makes good foam and lathers up well. smell is very gentle. you only need the tiniest amount each use. I recommend. if I helped you, please give it a like

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

am so excited to use it always sold out so am happy i finally have it first time i use it so soft and foamy with nice smill i hope its up to its reputation 🙂

adc06e30-dca8-4d6c-af62-8ce7e5648ed2
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Nice tea aroma, good quality, size is as I except. Really good for blackhead. After 3 minutes the gel consistence change to bubbles. Package is very nice.

c3f93b59-e4d6-45c6-93ee-c5ccef5dfd0d
59bc775c-2f88-4adf-9fa8-fd343f30d012
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Excellent and wonderful effect, it appears from the first use, the method is as follows, a quantity of it is placed on the face, then we wait five minutes, then we say by stirring for two minutes and the blackheads will fall off

90daff95-090d-4b91-a83a-7d08ceac6a14